Statusy Alternatives and Reviews
Statusy is, in short, an affordable solution for companies that need to provide a simple status page for their services. They remove the hassle from setting up and maintaining beautiful, yet functional status pages.
Pros & Cons of Statusy
- Extremely affordable
- Free trial
- Complete control over branding
- Full API
- Top-notch support
- No integrated SMS notification system
- No custom SSL cert for the starter plan
Features of Statusy
- Statusy is packed full of features.
- It comes with a premade, gorgeous status page that you can customize to your liking, including branding.
- They also allow for easy communication with your customers with notifications through social media (Twitter) or email.
- Since your status page is hosted offsite with Statusy, you wonât have to worry about it going offline.
- A few other features include the ability to use your own domain, a packed RESTful API at your disposal, SSL Certificates, and Two-Factor Authorization.
- With their Basic package, you will get live chat and email support for their services whereas with the Professional package you will receive priority support with sub-24hr response times.
- For their Enterprise edition, they allow for full customization of their service.
- Pricing for this will vary, but you have the option for SSO (Single Sign-on), 99.
- 99% availability, direct emergency contact with the Statusy team, and custom integrations to meet your needs.
- Since your status page is hosted offsite with Statusy, you won’t have to worry about it going offline.
Although Statusy is fairly new, they are amazing at what they do! In comparison to many of the other major players that offer status pages, their quality of service is hands down the best. Since Statusy is smaller, they’re able to provide a more personal touch to your needs. One of the best things about them is their Enterprise option, allowing full customization to what you need with regards to a status page. For my company, we utilize their Professional level due to its ability to fully customize the status page’s branding. Our favorite feature is their webhook notification system as we use it to fire sms notifications to our engineers when something needs immediate attention.
Statusy Youtube Videos
Disclaimer: This video was not made by us, but we found it interesting enough to embed it here.