The Best 15" Laptop Sleeves
To help you find the perfect 15" laptop sleeve, we continuously put forth the effort to update and expand our list of recommendable 15" laptop sleeves. Our team collects, edits and publishes new information, in order to present it to you in an accurate, significant and neatly arranged way.
Runner-ups: 1 Best 15" Laptop Sleeve Alternatives
Table of Contents
Buying Guide for 15" Laptop Sleeves
Laptops are still very relevant in our smartphone filled world. People needing to do processor intensive tasks while on the go can benefit from having a more powerful computer at their disposal.
Laptop sleeves provide a place for you to slip your laptop to protect it from damage. Throwing a laptop into a backpack or bag and allowing it to jostle around as you go about your day can cause scratching to the surface. It can also collect debris in the ports and seams. A laptop sleeve can protect your laptop from this kind of damage and keep it looking new for a longer period of time.
Here we’re going to talk about some of the options for a 15-inch laptop, but these suggestions can apply to whatever size laptop you might have. We’ll also discuss what to look for in a good laptop sleeve and what you can expect to get for a specific price range.
What Features to Look for in a Laptop Sleeve:- Make Sure it Fits: The most important thing to consider when looking for a laptop sleeve is what size your laptop is and what size sleeves will fit your product. In the case of 15 inch laptops a 15 inch to 15.6 inch sleeve will fit snuggly.
- Cushioning: The more cushioning a laptop sleeve has, the more protected your laptop will be from getting dropped or bumped. Cheaper sleeves may have less padding than more expensive varieties, but not necessarily. Some may also have textures or bumps woven into the fabric inside to firmly hold the laptop in place.
- Pockets: The number of pockets and the amount of room they provide can help determine what sleeve is best for you. Some sleeves can come with no pockets, while others may have several. If you carry small tech with you like a USB flash drive or small Bluetooth adapters, a pocket would be convenient and help prevent you from losing those tiny devices.
- Handles: If you have a tendency to carry your laptop by hand, a handle can be a comfortable way to hold your device. Some sleeves also include a shoulder strap which can make carrying your laptop even more convenient. If you usually keep your laptop in a backpack or bag, you might prefer to get a sleeve with no handle at all so that you can have extra room for your things.
If you’re looking to make a statement with your laptop, you can look at sleeves that have graphics on them. Many brands offer an assortment of patterns and pictures on their sleeves to suit a wide-variety of tastes. You can also find sleeves that have physical characteristics that are purely for aesthetics like buttons, stitching or plastics.
- Material: The type of material your sleeve is made out of can be another aesthetic choice. But it can also be a practical one. Sleeves can be found in many types of materials including cloth, leather, plastic, suede, cotton and neoprene.
If you take your laptop outside a lot, you might want to stay away from leather or plastic sleeves as these can become hot to the touch in the sun and potentially melt or fade. If you often use your laptop around water or other liquids, you might want to look into laptop sleeves that specifically say that they are water resistant.
Best Products for Your Personal Budget:Your options when considering a laptop sleeve can be limited when you have a budget to consider. But this doesn’t mean it’s always necessary to sacrifice quality for affordability. Sleeves can be very similar in design and materials, but some may be more expensive because you’re paying for a name brand. Look around at your options before making the decision to buy a certain sleeve.
Here are some examples to give you an idea of what you can expect when buying a sleeve in a particular price range.
- Budget Brands: Buying a less expensive laptop sleeve doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re buying a cheap product. There are a number of quality sleeves that can be purchased which cost less simply because they are made by a less widely known brand. Budget sleeves have a tendency to be a basic color like black or gray, but are still able to protect your laptop well. Budget Brands could be considered any laptop sleeve which is less than fifteen dollars.
- High End: These are the top-of-the-line sleeves. They may be a well-known brand which is able to charge more for their product. Sleeves in this category might have limited designs and fancy artwork. They may be made of expensive materials or double as a bag with a number of pockets and a handle. Laptop Sleeves in this category may be around twenty-five or more dollars to purchase.
- Balanced Value: The sleeves in this category might be the less expensive product of a well-known brand or the more expensive product of a lesser known brand. They may be made of something like faux leather rather than genuine leather. These sleeves provide quality protection for your laptop, but may forego the aesthetic luxuries that the high-end sleeves can have. Laptop sleeves in this price range might be between fifteen dollars and twenty-five dollars.
When choosing a laptop sleeve consider where you take your laptop and how often you travel with it. If you often use it while out and about, you might want to consider a mid-range or high-end sleeve. If you don’t use your laptop very often, you might be comfortable with purchasing one of the less pricey options.
If you travel without a bag or backpack, look for a laptop sleeve with a handle or shoulder strap to make carrying it safer and more comfortable.
Remember that price does not always dictate quality. When you buy a more expensive laptop sleeve, you may be paying for a brand name or extra aesthetic luxuries. While some of the cheapest sleeves might be on the flimsy side, many sleeves in different price ranges are able to do the practical job of protecting your laptop well.
As with purchasing any product that you’ll use frequently, consider what you both need and want in a laptop sleeve before purchase and what you’re willing to spend for the quality and aesthetic you want. If you’re like many people, you may spend a lot of time with your computer. You’ll want to give it the best protection you can so that it will last for years to come.
Top Rated 15" Laptop Sleeves
If you're looking into finding the best rated 15" laptop sleeve, you should probable check out the Tomtoc 360° Protective Sleeve. We looked at various sources of reviews and found this one to have the best mix between review count and average rating stars.
Often, going for the best price is a simple but good option. With a price of $13.99 (last checked on May 21, 2019), we do not list any other 15" laptop sleeve cheaper than the Soyan 15-Inch Sleeve. Just remember that it's not always the best option to go for the cheapest one.
The 15" Laptop Sleeve with the Most Reviews
With at least 1200 reviews and counting, the AmazonBasics 15.4 Inch Felt Macbook Sleeve might be another option to consider. This large amount of reviews signalizes that many people are using it, with most of them beeing satisfied.
It's quite rare that the saying "You get what you pay for" turns out incorrect. If you have the money on the sideline, feel free to choose the most expensive item from our list: The Tomtoc 360° Protective Sleeve currently sells for $25.99.
Most Clicked 15" Laptop Sleeve
If you trust us and our users, feel free to check out the Tomtoc 360° Protective Sleeve. Our statistics say that it is the most favorite 15" Laptop Sleeve from the list above.
If you're still undecided, I would recommend that you go with the masses and choose the top selling 15" laptop sleeve: The Tomtoc 360° Protective Sleeve for currently $20.99 on Amazon (last checked on May 21, 2019).
That's it for now, please remember that this list is updated on a regular basis.
15" Laptop Sleeve Reviews
There are no reviews for 15" Laptop Sleeve, yet.
Be the first to write one, or check for additional reviews in the next section below.