The 10 Best Bedwetting Alarms
Our Picks in Detail
If you have any questions regarding an item, please refer to our comments section for this article.
* Last update of prices was on 2019-01-18 09:14:11 via PA API. Prices or conditions may have changed in the meantime.
12 Best Bedwetting Alarm Alternatives
Bedwetting Alarm Buying Guide
1. TheraPee Bedwetting Alarm
Therapee has done extensive research for approximately thirty years and centered their system on it. With this in mind, the system was developed to have a highly interactive software portal where the result changes can be seen in the child's bedwetting progress first hand. In fact, it is customized to meet a child’s individually needs with information programmed into the software. It includes Stopee a highly developed safe bed-pad and alarm system that is obtainable today. Of course, there have been positive reviews that it works with several different age children. However, it is significant to realize that the system must be followed to work. At present, the original 'TheraPee' Bedwetting Solution thoroughly recommended by Dr. Sagie's Bedwetting Clinics has been utilizing this technique with their patients.
2. Chummie Premium Bedwetting AlarmChummie Premium Bedwetting Alarm has patented alert technology that is intended for deep sleepers. It not only comes with eight different selectable alarm tone sounds but also is volume controlled; equally important, is the vibration settings and two bright lights that help to wake up deep sleepers. Furthermore, it offers a one drop detection sensor that detects a larger area of urine compared to the traditional clip sensors. What's more, the small compact unit only weighs one ounce. There is no worry of getting poked with a clip sensor because of the IntelliFlex sensor contours itself to the child's body for the ultimate comfort. The sensor unit without a doubt is FDA registered, and CE certified. The Chummie Premium Bedwetting Alarm thoroughly recommended by professional doctors in the field is beneficial to a child having bedwetting issues. The free mobile app, which comes with this unit, will help the parents learn tricks and tips to help their child with the process.
3. DryEasy Bedwetting AlarmThe DryEasy Bedwetting Alarm has all the features a useful and efficient single alarm requires to do the intended job. Not to mention, the six tone sounds are well heard by deep sleepers. Although this is true, it’s advisable to change the tone frequently to avoid the child getting used to one particular sound. Equally important is the four level volume controls that are adjustable to the child’s needs which reach 85 DB. The sensor secures in place by the newly enhanced toggle clamp. Not only does the sensors detect the first dribble of urine but also alerts the child. Also, it provides operational technology modes that have sound as well as vibration which can manually switch on or off.
4. Dr. Madre’s Bedwetting AlarmThe Dr. Madre kit is one of the most low-key inconspicuous bedwetting alarms today. To put it another way, it has a discreet sport like armband design that is not visibly apparent to others. Furthermore, there are no wires that need disconnecting because this unit is wireless which makes it easier for a child to potty. This bedwetting alarm successfully assists in training a child to awaken at night each time there’s a need to go to the potty. It sends an adequately audible alarm that vibrates to prevent the child from urinating by waking them up. Not only does this teach a child to go potty at night but also helps them grasp their body’s functional needs. Also, the alarm is activated as soon as it senses moisture which normally is only a few drops. One compelling feature is that it controls bedwetting without compromising a child’s comfort.
5. Wet-Stop3 Green Bedwetting Enuresis AlarmThe Wet-Stop3 is highly recommended and designed by a Pediatric Urologist. It not only is clinically proven to prevent bedwetting but also does it without medication. This alarm unit is intended for girls and boys as well as deep sleepers. It offers five loud changeable alarms to switch off and on to help avoid a child from getting used to one particular sound. There is an optional feature that allows a vibrating alarm as well. The Wet-Stop3 frequently sells their unit with “The Complete Bedwetting Book” for download or on CD, a sticker reward system, and a reward chart. It is relatively easy to use just clip it on the outside of the child’s underwear or briefs. If the clip sensor touches the skin, it could detect the child’s sweat giving a false reading.
6. Nytone Bedwetting Enuresis AlarmThe Nytone Bedwetting Enuresis Alarm has a loud sound and strong vibration to wake a child. For children who are deep sleepers and in need of extra reassurance the Nytone has installed multiple sounding alarms and a bright flashing light. To avoid waking up others the alarm does have an on and off switch that can be turned off briefly while a child is going to the potty. Then, after drying off the clip completely, it can be turned back on for further use.
7. DryBuddyFLEX 2 Wireless Bedwetting and Enuresis Alarm System
The DryBuddyFLEX 2 Wireless Bedwetting and Enuresis Alarm System technique eliminates the use of wires running down the child’s body. Its unique design makes it easy for a small child to detach and reattach the sensor when needed even with hardly any light. The DryBuddy Flex2 is used with the special DryBuddy dampness sensing brief or the regular cotton briefs. It’s known as one of the loudest bedwetting alarms available with a five step volume control. For those children who are very deep sleepers attach a Bed-Shaker for a powerful vibration as well.
A Shopping Guide for Bedwetting Alarms:
When shopping for a bedwetting alarm, you should consider the reviews of others that have already tried out the product. Furthermore, look closely at the features to help determine your decision as well. With this in mind, thoroughly check out the bedwetting device to see if it’s wireless or there are wires attached. For some children who don’t sleep in the same position and move around a lot may do better with a wireless system.
Other features to consider are the volume, the intensity of vibration, not to mention how the unit connects to a child. If your child is a deep sleeper, you will want to be sure that the alarm is equipped to wake them up. Each bedwetting alarm system may detect dampness or a small dribble of urine differently. Occasionally, a unit may have an on and off switch for the alarm for added convenience.
Another important factor is making sure the system is FDA registered, and CE certified. It is important to check if the device has a professional doctor who works with children standing behind it. Our recommendation out of the products listed above is the ThearaPee Bedwetting Alarm because of its highly interactive software.
In fact, a child can see their progress and feel more confident about the bedwetting training alarm process. Each day they use this unit will bring them much closer to having a dry bed in the morning. Also, another key point is a professional in the field Dr. Sagie's Bedwetting Clinics uses this product for clients and recommends it to others.
More Research on Bedwetting Alarms
Bedwetting Alarm Related Video: How Bedwetting Alarms Work
bedwettingstore.com Bedwetting alarms are the safest, most effective bedwetting cure available. The alarm is triggered as soon as ...