The 10 Best Butterfly Chairs
Our Picks in Detail
If you have any questions regarding an item, please refer to our comments section for this article.
* Last update of prices was on 2019-01-17 09:48:46 via PA API. Prices or conditions may have changed in the meantime.
12 Best Butterfly Chair Alternatives
Butterfly Chair Buying Guide
The butterfly chair was first invented in Argentina in 1938. Since then, butterfly chairs have gone on to be popular all over the world and are manufactured by many large industry companies.
When picking out a butterfly chair, there are a few factors to consider:
1. Do you want a metal or wooden frame? Most mass produced butterfly chairs come with steel frames, but some wooden chairs do exist.
2. Do you want cloth or leather? Cloth tends to be softer, but leather has a more sturdy feel, which can be ideal if you're going to be sitting in one place for a long period of time.
3. Are you going to be using the butterfly chair indoors or outdoors? While butterfly chairs are popular at outdoor sporting events and fireworks displays, they can also be used as indoor furniture.
4. What colors do you prefer? Are you going for a more neutral, utilitarian feel? Or do you want something bright and vibrant?
5. If you're buying a chair with cloth, how fluffy do you want the cloth to be? Do you want it to feel more like a pillow or sling? Some butterfly chairs even come with little attached pillows for added neck comfort.
6. What is your budget?The Mainstays Butterfly Chair, Teal is a comfortable butterfly chair in a bright teal color. The soft seat has microsuede fabric. The chair is collapsible for easy storage, and it has a maximum weight capacity of 225 pounds. It is comprised of a metal frame with a one hundred percent polyester seat. This butterfly chair costs about thirty-two dollars.
The BROWN TAN LEATHER ARM CHAIR is a butterfly chair made of brown leather. This product is only the cover for the butterfly chair - the chair itself is not included. If you've been looking for a replacement cover for an existing butterfly chair, this is a great fit.
The Mainstays Butterfly Chair, Navy is similar to the teal chair, but it has a gentle navy pattern. Like the teal chair, this chair is made of a metal frame with one hundred percent polyester and microsuede fabric. It is collapsible for easier storage, and it has a weight capacity of 225 pounds. This butterfly chair costs about twenty-three dollars.
The Mainstays Faux-Fur Saucer Chair is a saucer chair, which is great for fans of butterfly chairs. Saucer chairs apply the same principle as butterfly chairs, but they use a rounded shape. This saucer chair comes in a variety of colors and has a collapsible steel frame. The comfortable fabric is one hundred percent polyester. This saucer chair costs about forty-one dollars.
The Urban Shop Oversized Saucer Chair comes in three neutral colors, as well as a brighter blue. The fabric is one hundred percent polyester, and the metal frame is collapsible for easier storage. This chair is optimized for use in living rooms, dens, and college dorm rooms. No assembly is required. The chair costs about fifty-two dollars.
The Butterfly Folding Chair in Faux Fur or Vegan Leather is a portable butterfly-style folding chair. The steel frame is lightweight, durable, and collapsible for easy storage. The fur is extremely comfortable and vegan. This chair comes in a wide variety of colors and patterns.
The HomCom 37” Fabric Folding Butterfly Chair is a light gray butterfly chair. The seat is soft and includes a small, built-in pillow. Unlike the metal chairs on this list, this frame is made of collapsible wood for easy storage and portability. This butterfly chair costs about one hundred dollars.
The Mainstays Butterfly Chair, Grey is similar to the teal and navy Mainstays butterfly chairs, but it comes in a soft gray color. The fabric is one hundred percent polyester, and the metal frame is collapsible for easy storage. The seat is made of comfortable microsuede fibers.
Personal aesthetic is going to be one of the biggest factors in choosing your butterfly chair. If you want a chair that comes in a variety of bold colors and patterns, the Butterfly Folding Chair in Faux Fur or Vegan Leather is a great choice. If you want a leather cover for an existing butterfly chair, the BROWN TAN LEATHER ARM CHAIR is good. If you want a chair that uses the same concept as a butterfly chair with a rounded design, a saucer chair is a great investment. Consider all of your options before making a purchase, and make sure you get the chair that best reflects you.
More Research on Butterfly Chairs
Butterfly Chair Related Video: Elegant Home Furniture Ideas - Leather Butterfly Chairs
Classical, exquisite and trendy furniture. The Leather Butterfly Chair, was designed in 1938 by Jorge Ferrari-Hardoy, and is also known as the BKF and the ...