The Best Camera Bag
To help you find the perfect camera bag, we continuously put forth the effort to update and expand our list of recommendable camera bags. Our team collects, edits and publishes new information, in order to present it to you in an accurate, significant and neatly arranged way.
Runner-ups: 9 Best Camera Bag Alternatives
Table of Contents
Buying Guide for Camera Bags
8. Peace Chaos Messenger BagThis great bag is priced at $52.99 and free shipping from Amazon. It is made of durable canvas and is 100% water repellent. It also has genuine leather trim. It can carry a small laptop, iPad or nook as well as 2 lenses and a DSLR camera with room to spare for batteries and other miscellaneous items. Overall rating on Amazon is 4.3 out of 5 stars.
7. Altura Photo Camera Sling Backpack for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras (Canon Nikon Sony Pentax)
This bag is one of my favorites! It's 39.99 on Amazon and has free shipping. It has multiple compartments and room for a standard DSLR camera with a zoom lens. There is ample room for other lenses and equipment. It has a quick access side zipper compartment for getting to your camera in a quick shot scenario. It has a tripod/monopod holder with a foot and straps to securely hold them in place. The sling backpack style looks smaller than the capacity it actually holds and is designed for comfort and ease of use. It is too small for really big lenses but will accommodate a 70-300 lens or an 80-200. It will fit under an airline seat. It is not overly protected for heavy downpours of rain but should be able to handle light rains or moisture. It was rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
6. Case Logic SLRC-202 Medium SLR Camera Bag s itemsThis sleek bag has a great price point of $39.00 and free shipping from Amazon. It is compatible with most DSLR cameras and has a unique hammock suspension in the main body of the bag to protect your camera from shocks or damage. The flat bottom is waterproof and the bag stands upright on its own. It has 2 large side compartments for storage of extra equipment and lenses as well as other miscellaneous items. Customers have said that after a year or two the interior foam begins to disintegrate and leaves a fine black dust on their equipment. This may not be true for all bags. It was rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.
5. Kata KT D-3N1-33 3 In 1 Sling /Backpack with Laptop SlotThis backpack is bulkier than other bags and has a higher price point,$149.99, however, it has a slot for your laptop with up to 17" screens. It is easily set up to convert from a backpack to a sling back and it has ample room for everything a photographer needs. It comes with a rain cover. A tripod holder can be purchased separately. It was rated a 4 out of 5 stars.
4. Built Cargo Large Camera Bag
This cool bag is neoprene (wetsuit material) and has a good price point of $73.95 and free shipping from Amazon. Definitely water resistant/stain proof and it is hand washable that you simply drip dry. It has multiple divided compartments for easy storage of your DSLR and lenses. The unique design of this bag and the blue color are very appealing. You can leave the lens attached to the camera body. The padding is loose fitting so some lenses may not stay in place. It was rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
3. Kata Bug-203 PL Backpack for Pro DSLR CameraThis awesome camera bag not only has a cool name it also has ample storage space. It has a higher price point at $192.45 and an additional $15.00 for shipping. It is durable and very well constructed. Customers have said it's not too big and not too small. It has numerous easy access points to all your equipment so that you don't have to open the entire bag. It has adaptable inserts so you can customize the bag to fit your needs. It was rated 5 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
2. Tamrac 5613 Ultra Pro 13 Camera Bag
This is the ultimate camera bag for the professional photographer. The price point is higher at $179.90 and free shipping from Amazon. It holds 2 DSLR cameras with lenses attached. It has a zipper for security as well as quick release buckles. It has separate divided compartments inside for keeping equipment neat and orderly. The two front zipper compartments drop open and have mesh pockets for smaller items such as cords and batteries. It won't fit on some overhead compartment on airplanes. You can also carry a laptop in this bag which is a big plus. It was rated 4.9 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
1. Pelican 1510 Case with Padded Dividers (Camera, Equipment, Multi-Purpose)
For those that prefer a hard case, this is the one! It has a price point of $185.99 plus free shipping from Amazon. It is watertight and crush/dust proof. It is at the FAA maximum carry on size so there is no need to check it, it will fit into an overhead compartment. It has a lifetime guarantee. It has wheels and an expandable luggage handle for ease of rolling and loading. It also has an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure and keeps water out along with an o-ring for moisture prevention. It has padded dividers that are removable and adjustable. It was rated 4.8 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
As you can see there are a variety of factors to consider when deciding which camera bag best suits your needs. I recommend going to Amazon and when you look at a bag or case you like, scroll down to the Q&A portion of the page. Customers who actually own this item will answer many questions you may have and some you may not have thought to ask. Also, read the ratings. It will tell you about any possible defects or problems with a bag you are thinking of purchasing.
All bags are not created equal. Of all these bags, my favorite by far was the Kata Bug Camera Bag. It is versatile and light-weight. My second choice was the Altura Sling Backpack. I loved the carrying style of this bag and the price point. For people like me that are starving artists, the price point is everything. Here's to happy shooting and getting the perfect photo!
Top Rated Camera Bags
If you're looking into finding the best rated camera bag, you should probable check out the AmazonBasics Large DSLR Gadget Bag. We looked at various sources of reviews and found this one to have the best mix between review count and average rating stars.
Often, going for the best price is a simple but good option. With a price of $22.65 (last checked on June 20, 2019), we do not list any other camera bag cheaper than the AmazonBasics Large DSLR Gadget Bag. Just remember that it's not always the best option to go for the cheapest one.
The Camera Bag with the Most Reviews
With at least 3564 reviews and counting, the AmazonBasics Large DSLR Gadget Bag might be another option to consider. This large amount of reviews signalizes that many people are using it, with most of them beeing satisfied.
It's quite rare that the saying "You get what you pay for" turns out incorrect. If you have the money on the sideline, feel free to choose the most expensive item from our list: The Backpack Zecti Waterproof Canvas Professional Bag currently sells for $76.99.
Most Clicked Camera Bag
If you trust us and our users, feel free to check out the Kattee Leather Canvas Bag. Our statistics say that it is the most favorite Camera Bag from the list above.
If you're still undecided, I would recommend that you go with the masses and choose the top selling camera bag: The Kattee Leather Canvas Bag for currently View on Amazon (last checked on June 20, 2019).
That's it for now, please remember that this list is updated on a regular basis.
Camera Bag Reviews
There are no reviews for Camera Bag, yet.
Be the first to write one, or check for additional reviews in the next section below.
Share your opinion on Camera Bag
#camerabag on Instagram
Further Reading on Camera Bags
Do Your Own Research
Wikipedia Article for Camera Bag
A flexible fabric camera bag having a central main bag portion and a pair of relatively short end bag portions is provided with a removable camera bag compartment insert for the main bag portion for protectively storing and carrying fragile cameras and photographic …
A cushioned camera bag for field use by photographers has shoulder and waist support straps, usable individually or both together, for secure support of the bag, while at the same time providing for free use of the hands in using the camera equipment. One side of the …
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a video camera bag, showing my new design; FIG. 2 is a£ 10m elevational view; FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view; FIG. 4 is a left side elevnional view; FIG. 5 '1s a righl side elevationnl view; FIG. 6 is a top plan view; FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view …
Camera Bag Related Video: Best STYLISH Camera Bag Review 2018!
My non-sponsored, honest review of four awesome messenger camera bags at different price points. Join me on my hunt for the perfect functional & STYLISH ...