The Best Lasagna Pan
To help you find the perfect lasagna pan, we continuously put forth the effort to update and expand our list of recommendable lasagna pans. Our team collects, edits and publishes new information, in order to present it to you in an accurate, significant and neatly arranged way.
Runner-ups: 8 Best Lasagna Pan Alternatives
Table of Contents
Buying Guide for Lasagna Pans
Lasagna Pans Buying Guide
Yum, yum -- a steaming pan of freshly baked lasagna is one of life's sublime pleasures. You can hardly restrain yourself from plunging into the cheesy delights of lasagna before they can settle down into their serving temperature. While you're waiting for your heavenly meal to cool, you can contemplate the heroic deeds of the roasting pan that made it all possible.
Indeed, lasagna pans come in many sizes and shapes! Okay, maybe that's a slight exaggeration. They're all necessarily designed to accommodate lasagna as opposed to an entire roasted ostrich or possibly a stampede of steaks. When you get right down to it, they'll be rectangular and not too deep or shallow. A length of 13 inches and a width of 9 inches will accommodate most lasagna noodles.
Glass pans should ideally be manufactured from tempered, shatter-resistant borosilicate glass, which has inexplicably become much easier to find from European manufacturers than from manufacturers in the United States. Stainless steel construction tends to hold up better under daily abuse than primarily aluminum construction, and large, grabby handles work better than small stubs. A pan depth of three inches offers the most flexibility, but the slightly shallower pans that dominate the consumer market still work well for the vast majority of lasagnas prepared by home cooks.
The best lasagna pans offer more than merely an elongated square with enough depth to prevent the bottom of your oven from turning into a giant mess from overflowing cheese, sauce and other delicious ingredients. Chosen for kitchen safety, durability and general utility, the carefully curated selection of nine pans that appears below should offer enough choices for the most fervent fans of lasagna.
Gourmet Selections for Dedicated Chefs
• "Cuisinart Chef's Classic Enameled Cast-Iron Roasting and Lasagna Pan": Combining the best aspects of porcelain enamel and cast iron, Cuisinart's mid-range entry rests quietly on its brick-red or night-blue outer surface while showing you clearly where to place the multiple layers of ingredients that will ultimately meld into food fit for royalty. This type of construction almost inherently delivers slow, even heating in the oven or under the broiler. A durable surface holds up well against scratches, scrapes and stains, and cleaning is as easy as popping the pan into the dishwasher. The only real drawback of this pan, its unusual heaviness, is more than offset by the wonderful browning and the potential for a lifetime of lasagnas with ordinary care.
• "Baker's Edge Simple Lasagna Pan": Looking for all the world like a drop-dead-simple laboratory maze for dazed hamsters, the winding chamber of this imaginative offering from Baker's Edge guarantees a perfect cutting experience with no collapsed sections as you remove slice after slice of your beloved lasagna. A hard-anodized, cast-aluminum body with a pervasive non-stick coating pushes the idea of easy cleanup and reasonable durability. Slab-like side handles jut out for safe handling when hot from the oven. The weirdness of this roomy pan belies its potential to deliver well-balanced lasagnas with evenly cooked innards. Manufactured in the U.S., each shipped pan slyly suggests your next action with an included nylon spatula.
• "Fiesta Lasagna Baker": Made in the U.S., this classic ceramic lasagna pan from America's biggest dinnerware manufacturer comes in as many colors as you could wish. With fancy names like turquoise, shamrock, lapis, sunflower, cobalt, ivory, tangerine and scarlet, you'll have no trouble matching your kitchen decor. Safe for dishwashers, microwave ovens, classic ovens and freezers, the pan invites you to ruthlessly exploit the flexibility of ceramic construction and the outstanding browning potential of its surprisingly durable, scratch-resistant glazing. A five-year warranty against ordinary chipping offers some peace of mind to buyers.
• "Emile Henry HR Modern Classics Large Rectangular Baker": Made in France, this all-ceramic entry joins the mid-range pack with a small premium for what the manufacturer claims to be an ultra-hard glazed surface that brings the power of fired Burgundy clay to bear on evenly cooking your lasagnas for the ultimate in French flair. Compatible with microwaving, baking, broiling or freezing, the high-resistance ceramic of this pan meets dishwashers or hand cleaning with equal aplomb. The manufacturer's 10-year guarantee against manufacturing defects adds still more luster to this imported product.
Basic Pans for Budget-Conscious Cooks
• "Arcuisine Glass Rectangular Roaster Pan": Created with tempered borosilicate glass, Arcuisine's minimalist, lasagna-sized roaster pan offers better safety, durability and thermal resistance than provided by the cheaper soda-lime glass that has flooded the United States market for glass baking pans. Manufactured in France and sold with a five-year limited warranty, this scratch-resistant, stain-resistant pan is 100-percent dishwater safe. Lasagnas will burst forth from their heated ovens in a spray of enthusiastic flavor and visibility, gracing dining tables and refrigerators from their temporary home in an odor-proof, all-purpose baking and serving solution.
• "MAKER Homeware Lasagna Pan": Acceptably sturdy construction from aluminized steel joins with a Ceramtec™ nonstick ceramic coating to offer low-cost efficiency in baking shallow lasagnas for singles and small families. As with most non-stick coatings, you'll need to beware of scratching the lining with metal utensils. Silicone handles add pre-baking ease of handling but grow very hot in the oven, requiring the use of oven mitts or similar protection when your cooked goodies are ready to escape from the scorching heat. Aside from these minor quibbles and a loudly uppercased brand name, MAKER's inexpensive entry promises many happy returns on your light baking needs.
Hog-Wild Lasagna Platforms for Fanatics
• "All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan with Lid Specialty Cookware": Versatility is the watchword for All-Clad's aluminum-bottomed, 18-10 stainless-steel workhorse. Resistance to annoying sticking promises speedy transits of hot grub from the pan to eager mouths, and easy maintenance means relaxed after-dinner cleanups. Roasts and casseroles can also make their plays as needed in this roomy, non-reactive roasting pan, which almost begs you to grab its big, strong handles and fling it around with abandon. High oven or broiler temperatures and dishwashers don't faze this pan a bit either. A tightly fitted plastic lid seals in flavors and keeps out insects, hungry pets and other nuisances whenever the pan is busy protecting its cooled treasure. All-Clad's limited lifetime warranty on the pan portion of this duo leads to comfortable visions of years of perfectly cooked, easily transported lasagnas for every party, picnic and guest dinner.
• "Chicago Metallic Lasagna Trio Pan": Professional-grade steel construction and a classic non-stick coating grace this unusual three-channel pan, which offers the ability to reconcile clashing family tastes or to satisfy sheer gluttony for variety. The narrow, single-noodle-sized walls push heat efficiently into the lasagna's inner layers, turning formerly gooey centers into explosions of tender but enjoyably chewy flavor. Dishwashing machines welcome the chance to slurp delicious meal remnants from the pan, and a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer aims to make you feel relaxed about the prospect of many years of lasagna madness.
• "All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan with Two Oven Mitts": The highly polished silver-metal shine that greets you from the box reveals the determined nature of this hefty offering from a major manufacturer of cooking implements. Boasting over five pounds of 18-10 stainless steel for durability and a thick aluminum base for rapid heat transfer, All-Clad's higher-end roasting pan eagerly awaits the prospect of tackling beefy roasts and rich casseroles in between lovely, luscious lasagnas. Coping with very hot ovens and broilers is all in a day's work, and maintenance is a breeze. Oversized handles greet your hands for easy lugging and shifting. A limited lifetime warranty from All-Clad promises full satisfaction and decades of perfectly browned lasagnas.
Final Tummy-Busting Thoughts
Owning any lasagna pan at all undeniably makes you a better person with extra soul sparkles. Adding one of the beauties mentioned above to your kitchen's arsenal of cooking and baking tools bids fair to attract excellent karma and hungry friends who'll disappear when it comes time to wash the dishes. Bon appétit!
Top Rated Lasagna Pans
If you're looking into finding the best rated lasagna pan, you should probable check out the Cuisinart 6117-14 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 14-Inch Pan. We looked at various sources of reviews and found this one to have the best mix between review count and average rating stars.
Often, going for the best price is a simple but good option. With a price of $18.99 (last checked on May 26, 2019), we do not list any other lasagna pan cheaper than the TeamFar Rectangular Cake Pan. Just remember that it's not always the best option to go for the cheapest one.
The Lasagna Pan with the Most Reviews
With at least 4894 reviews and counting, the Cuisinart 6117-14 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 14-Inch Pan might be another option to consider. This large amount of reviews signalizes that many people are using it, with most of them beeing satisfied.
It's quite rare that the saying "You get what you pay for" turns out incorrect. If you have the money on the sideline, feel free to choose the most expensive item from our list: The Bakeware Set, Krokori Rectangular Baking Pan currently sells for $56.95.
Most Clicked Lasagna Pan
If you trust us and our users, feel free to check out the Cuisinart 6117-14 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 14-Inch Pan. Our statistics say that it is the most favorite Lasagna Pan from the list above.
If you're still undecided, I would recommend that you go with the masses and choose the top selling lasagna pan: The Cook's Secret Lift Out Three Pan for currently $39.00 on Amazon (last checked on May 26, 2019).
That's it for now, please remember that this list is updated on a regular basis.
Lasagna Pan Reviews
There are no reviews for Lasagna Pan, yet.
Be the first to write one, or check for additional reviews in the next section below.
Share your opinion on Lasagna Pan
#lasagnapan on Instagram
Further Reading on Lasagna Pans
Do Your Own Research
De Laurentiis Lasagna Pan Due to Laceration Hazard... Lasagna Pan top view Giada De Laurentiis Ceramic 9x13 Inch Lasagna Pan bottom view...Giada De Laurentiis Ceramic 9x13 Inch Lasagna Pan bottom label...
… Continuing on the counterclockwise arc, the next item found on the table was the lasagna pan, but that, too, had already been mentioned. The only item yet unmentioned was the salad bowl, which was the last item the son mentioned in his list …