The 10 Best Magnetic Bracelets
Our Picks in Detail
If you have any questions regarding an item, please refer to our comments section for this article.
* Last update of prices was on 2019-01-18 09:03:14 via PA API. Prices or conditions may have changed in the meantime.
12 Best Magnetic Bracelet Alternatives
Magnetic Bracelet Buying Guide
Some of the most noted benefits of wearing a magnetic bracelet include:
- Improves Circulation – This is a major benefit to increasing a person’s overall health. If the blood in their body is flowing more freely, they are going to feel a lot better. Increased blood flow helps with healing and keeping the body in good shape. It can help the body rid itself of more toxins, more quickly. This improves health.
- Reduces Inflammation – Inflammation is caused by low blood flow to an area of the body. It can be caused by infections, a physical injury or arthritis. It will help reduce swelling in the body. Getting rid of inflammation on an ongoing basis, will help preserve the cartilage in your joints. Inflammation will wear them out over time.
- Helps with Relaxation – The magnetic force can help lengthen and relax soft tissue, allow you to feel better and more relaxed in general.
- Allows Deeper Sleep – Some claim that the magnets improve the body’s melatonin production. The pineal gland produces melatonin, which regulates your sleep. You have probably d of people taking a melatonin supplement to help them sleep. The magnetic bracelet is supposed to stimulate the production of melatonin.
- Relieves Pain – One of the major reasons people purchase magnetic bracelets is to reduce pain, especially arthritis pain. The magnet is supposed to reduce lactic acid and calcium deposits, which reduce pain in the body. Magnets move calcium ions through the body faster, speeding up the healing process. The magnet is thought to increase the production of endorphin's, which also reduce pain and make you feel good.
Other Things to Know About Magnetic BraceletsSome bracelets will have a green dot on the negative side of the magnet and a red dot on the positive side. Most practitioners recommend not putting the positive side of the magnet on your skin. Wearing the bracelet this way may cause high production of acids in the body and free radicals in the blood. It can cause insomnia and water retention. Some claim it can deplete the oxygen stores in your blood, making you feel tired. If your body pH is alkaline, though, wearing the positive side on your skin can help balance the pH levels.
The benefits of wearing the negative side of the magnet next to your skin, includes restricting the growth of microorganisms and reducing free radicals in the blood. It can help you relax and could help increase the oxygen production, increasing your overall health.
Chinese medicine claims the two poles produce completely opposite benefits. The negative side on the skin, allows “qi”” or the natural energy in the body to open and flow freely, increasing the body’s health.
Different Types of Magnetic Bracelets- Titanium Magnetic Bracelet – This metal is scratch resistant and very durable. it is hypoallergenic. Titanium contains no other metals that may produce an allergic reaction. Titanium is able to capture oxygen and get it into the body. Oxygen is obviously a very beneficial thing for living creatures of all types. It relieves inflammation and pain. It helps patients with arthritis and also has helped patients with carpal tunnel syndrome. Titanium’s magnetic properties attract iron in blood cells, and increase blood flow. This helps reduce pain. Titanium can change colors via oxidization and requires no alloys to do it, so you can get bracelets in different colors with no problem. It is a light weight material, so it is easy to wear.
- Stainless Steel Magnetic Bracelet – This metal has many of the same properties and benefits of Titanium. However, it is a lot less expensive. Many people feel that titanium is a classier metal, but it really just depends on your perspective. Many wedding bands are made out of titanium. They metal does not scratch and is very durable. Stainless steel is much easier to alter. You can more easily change the size, etc.
- Copper Magnetic Bracelet – Many people like copper just because of its natural color. The metal is known for its relief of pain and inflammation. Copper is said to increase bone strength and improves the skeletal system. It can prevent osteoporosis. When copper is low in the body, it can lead to cardiovascular disease and high cholesterol levels. Some people have seen an improvement in these with a copper magnetic bracelet. It is claimed that copper absorbed into the skin can fight free radicals that cause cancer and even wrinkles.
If you are thinking of purchasing a magnetic bracelet for health reasons, the copper magnetic bracelet seems to have the most benefits to health. It is also less expensive than a titanium bracelet. The color is nice and goes with most clothing colors. If you have extra money to spend, you can get a titanium magnetic bracelet that can give you colors that you may not find in other metals, without adding alloy. Again, alloy can cause allergic reactions.
More Research on Magnetic Bracelets
Magnetic Bracelet Related Video: Benefits of Magnetic Bracelets
www.bioflowsa.com In this video I give an example of the Benefits of Magnetic Bracelets and how they helped me heal from a jaw operation in an incredibly fast ...