The 10 Best Room Dividers
Our Picks in Detail
If you have any questions regarding an item, please refer to our comments section for this article.
* Last update of prices was on 2019-01-18 09:52:51 via PA API. Prices or conditions may have changed in the meantime.
12 Best Room Divider Alternatives
Room Divider Buying Guide
1. Is this divider being used for privacy or for simple room division? Some room dividers have screens that aren't opaque, while others are created specifically for privacy.
2. Are you looking for something utilitarian or patterned? Some room dividers are simple frames with fibrous screens. Others come with elegant designs. You'll need to decide what fits your personal aesthetic best.
3. Do you want a framed room divider or a curtain? Privacy curtains can divide rooms just as easily as room dividers, but they can also sometimes be unwieldy. If you prefer cloth to wood or metal, though, they're a good option.
4. What is your budget?The Oriental Furniture Window Pane Shoji Screen is a three foot tall room divider with an option of three, four, five, or six panels. You can also choose between five different wood finishes. This room divider has two way hinges and doesn't use rubberwood. The shade is fiber reinforced and softly diffuses light through a room, making it good for protecting furniture from the sun. This is a Japanese style room divider, and it costs about fifty-six dollars.
The Decorative Freestanding Beige Privacy Screen is a beige room divider with four panels of sturdy, woven bamboo. This is a more solid room divider than the previous one on the list as the bamboo covers the entire panel rather than providing a shade framework. The two way hinges allow the screen to fold up for easy portability and storage. This room divider is about seventy inches tall, and it costs around one hundred and fifteen dollars.
The Furniture Source Wood Shoji Screen/Room Divider is a room divider with three naturally colored wood panels and a fibrous shade. This divider is about seventy-one inches high and seventy inches wide. The two way hinges allow it to fold up for easy portability and storage. This room divider costs about sixty dollars.
The ADF 5442-4 4-Panel Shoji Screen is a four panel room divider with a naturally finished frame. This frame comes with an additional Chinese flower painting design on the four paper panels. It can fold easily for storage and portability. The screen is about seventy inches tall and costs around one hundred dollars.
The Deluxe Woven Beige Bamboo Room Divider Screen by MyGift is another woven bamboo room divider. This one comes with the added bonus of removable storage shelves. If you have clutter you need to organize along with dividing up your space, this is an ideal pick. The divider has four panels which fold easily for storage and portability. It costs about one hundred and thirty five dollars.
The RHF Privacy Room Divider Curtain differs from the other items on the list in that it's a cloth curtain rather than a frame. This grey curtain is eight feet tall and ten feet wide. It is completely opaque. It is made for indoor use only, and can be machine washed and dried. This curtain divider costs about sixty-five dollars.
The Legacy Decor Black Bamboo Print Oriental Shoji Screen is a four panel room divider with a frame finished in sleek black. The fibrous screen has a silhouetted bamboo print pattern. This room divider is about seventy inches tall and seventy-two inches wide, and collapses easily for portability and storage. It costs about seventy dollars.
The Memories Double Sided Photo Frame Room Divider is a unique room divider made up entirely of picture frames. It is nearly seventy inches in height and thirty-eight inches wide. The frames are 8x10 inches, and this room divider displays up to thirty photos. The frames have a sturdy rosewood finish, and the double hinges allow for versatile picture arrangements. This is a great room divider if you have photos you'd love to have easily visible. It costs about one hundred and thirty dollars.
The Coaster Oriental Style Room Screen Divider is a utilitarian, black-framed room divider. It is the number one bestselling room divider on Amazon. It is about seventy inches tall and seventy-two inches wide. The double hinges make it easy to fold and store. This room divider may require some assembly, and it comes with a replacement parts guarantee from Amazon.
If you're looking for a sentimental way to display photos, the Memories Double Sided Photo Frame Room Divider is great. If you're looking for a room divider that provides extra storage space, the Deluxe Woven Beige Bamboo Room Divider Screen is an ideal pick. Woven bamboo screens will provide a tight cover. If you want a shorter divider, the Oriental Furniture Window Pane Shoji Screen is only three feet tall. If you want a room divider with a beautiful design, the Legacy Decor Black Bamboo Print Oriental Shoji Screen and ADF 5442-4 4-Panel Shoji Screen are both gorgeous. If you'd rather use cloth than framed screens, the RHF Privacy Room Divider Curtain will suit your taste.
More Research on Room Dividers
Room Divider Related Video: 40 Creative and Inexpensive Room Divider Ideas
Here are some inspiring and creative room dividers that can turn a single room (like in a studio apartment) into a multi-functional space. CREDITS: Music: Eine ...