The Best Storage Bed
To help you find the perfect storage bed, we continuously put forth the effort to update and expand our list of recommendable storage beds. Our team collects, edits and publishes new information, in order to present it to you in an accurate, significant and neatly arranged way.
Runner-ups: 10 Best Storage Bed Alternatives
Table of Contents
Buying Guide for Storage Beds
To narrow down the type of storage bed you'd want to buy, ask yourself these questions:
1. Is this bed for you or your child? Loft beds for children are an exciting way to revitalize a child's storage space. Some storage beds are created for twin sized rather than adult sized mattresses.
2. What size is your mattress? A queen sized storage bed will generally be less expensive than a king sized bed. Some storage beds come only in queen options, while others have king sized options as well.
3. Do you need the drawers to be reversible? Reversible drawers can pull out on either side of the bed. This is most important if your bed is pushed against a wall, but reversible beds can be convenient if you and a partner want to each have a drawer on your respective sides of the bed.
4. How visible do you want the drawers to be? Some storage beds have modern designs that make the drawers less obvious, while other drawers have obvious handles.
5. Do you want additional shelving? Storage beds sometimes come with built in shelves as well as drawers.
6. Do you only want storage space underneath the bed, or do you want the headboard to be optimized for storage space as well? Sometimes shelves on the headboard can eliminate the need for a bedside table.
7. What is your personal aesthetic? What color do you want the bed to be? Do you want an upholstered frame?
8. What is your budget?The Alegria 5654 Full Size Storage Bed from Nexera is a reversible storage bed. The drawers have slides that can be pulled out on both the left and the right. This bed will fit a standard sized queen mattress. No box spring is required, and it has a five hundred pound weight capacity. This bed is designed and created in Canada. It ships between twenty-four and forty-eight hours after the purchase date. The bed comes in a light, natural maple laminate finish. It costs about two hundred and fifty dollars.
The Dixon 1-Drawer Storage Bed has one storage drawer underneath the bed and a bookshelf for a headboard. The bed is fully reversible, allowing the drawer to be installed on either side without a hassle. It also includes an open storage space at the foot of the bed. It's optimized to fit a full sized bed, and costs about five hundred dollars.
The Discovery World Furniture Bookcase Captains Bed is a storage bed with six drawers underneath. The bed is made of solid, dark pine wood. The headboard is optimized with storage space for books and alarm clocks, eliminating the need for a bedside table. The drawers can be configured on either side of the bed. This bed costs about five hundred and fifty dollars.
The Sauder Shoal Creek Mates Bed is a white storage bed with two sliding drawers. It is built for twin sized mattresses. The drawers come with a removable divider. This is an ideal storage bed for kids and teenagers. It costs about two hundred dollars.
The Baxton Studio Sarter Contemporary Upholstered Storage Bed is a storage bed done in a contemporary, utilitarian style. The bed is upholstered in grey fabric and has a grid-tufted designed headboard. One drawer is on either side of the bed. The frame is made from a combination of hardwood and plywood. This bed accommodates a queen sized mattress and costs about five hundred and fifty dollars. A king sized version is also available for about six hundred and forty dollars.
The DONCO Kids 760-CP Low Study Loft Bed is a bed designed for use by kids and teenagers. The loft bed is lifted into the air, similar to the top bunk on a bunkbed. Underneath is a chest of drawers and bookshelves for optimal, compact room storage. This loft bed accommodates a twin sized mattress and is made of dark pine wood. It costs about four hundred and forty dollars.
The Coaster Queen Bed W/ Storage is a queen sized bed which does not require a box spring. It is upholstered in black faux leather for a sleek, modern look. This bed comes with a pull-out drawer for underneath storage. It costs about two hundred and seventy dollars, and expert assembly can be bought for an additional one hundred and sixty dollars.
The Traditional Storage Platform Bed by Coaster Home Furnishings is a queen sized storage mattress. It includes two storage drawers in the footboard, a special drawer in the headboard, and headboard book shelves. The drawer guides are made of sliding metal, and the drawers themselves are designed for optimum durability. This bed costs about seven hundred and fifty dollars, with optional expert assembly for an additional one hundred and sixty dollars.
The Baxton Studio Armeena Linen Modern Storage Bed is a gray storage bed with an upholstered headboard. It can accommodate a queen sized mattress and comes with three drawers on one side of the bed. This bed is unfortunately not reversible. Its wooden frame has foam padding, and the bed has black wood legs. The bed costs about four hundred dollars.
If you want to get rid of your bedside table by buying a bed with headboard storage space, the Traditional Storage Platform Bed by Coaster Home Furnishings, Discovery World Furniture Bookcase Captains Bed, and Dixon 1-Drawer Storage Bed are great. If you want a bed that can come with expert installation, the Traditional Storage Platform Bed and Coaster Queen Bed W/ Storage. If you're looking for a storage bed for your child, the DONCO Kids 760-CP Low Study Loft Bed and Sauder Shoal Creek Mates Bed are both great. If you want a storage bed with a more modern design, the Coaster Queen Bed W/ Storage and Alegria 5654 Full Size Storage Bed are ideal.
Top Rated Storage Beds
If you're looking into finding the best rated storage bed, you should probable check out the Zinus Joesph Modern Studio 18 Inch Platforma Bed. We looked at various sources of reviews and found this one to have the best mix between review count and average rating stars.
Often, going for the best price is a simple but good option. With a price of $146.64 (last checked on June 20, 2019), we do not list any other storage bed cheaper than the Zinus Joesph Modern Studio 18 Inch Platforma Bed. Just remember that it's not always the best option to go for the cheapest one.
The Storage Bed with the Most Reviews
With at least 1791 reviews and counting, the Zinus Joesph Modern Studio 18 Inch Platforma Bed might be another option to consider. This large amount of reviews signalizes that many people are using it, with most of them beeing satisfied.
It's quite rare that the saying "You get what you pay for" turns out incorrect. If you have the money on the sideline, feel free to choose the most expensive item from our list: The Coaster - Phoenix Contemporary Queen Bookcase Bed currently sells for $727.49.
Most Clicked Storage Bed
If you trust us and our users, feel free to check out the Zinus Suzanne Metal and Wood Platform Bed. Our statistics say that it is the most favorite Storage Bed from the list above.
If you're still undecided, I would recommend that you go with the masses and choose the top selling storage bed: The BOWERY HILL Queen Platform 6 Drawer Bed for currently View on Amazon (last checked on June 20, 2019).
That's it for now, please remember that this list is updated on a regular basis.
Storage Bed Reviews
There are no reviews for Storage Bed, yet.
Be the first to write one, or check for additional reviews in the next section below.
Share your opinion on Storage Bed
#storagebed on Instagram
Further Reading on Storage Beds
Do Your Own Research
A device extends the storage bed of a vehicle and creates a storage receptacle at multiple locations on top of the storage bed. Adjustable length side walls are pivotally attached to an end wall to form an open top box. Two walls pivotally attached to each other and to the end …
A hydrogen storage device (2) includes a vessel (4) and a hydrogen storage bed (6) disposed in the vessel (4). The hydrogen storage bed (6) includes a polymeric material (8) having a plurality of micropores less than about 1 nm in diameter and at least one hydride …
Experiments were conducted on samples of depleted uranium and on intermetallic compounds of zirconium-cobalt and lanthanum-nickel-aluminide to evaluate the pyrophoricity of the activated materials and their hydrides and deuterides on exposure to air …