The 10 Best Storage Beds
Our Picks in Detail
If you have any questions regarding an item, please refer to our comments section for this article.
* Last update of prices was on 2019-01-18 09:53:22 via PA API. Prices or conditions may have changed in the meantime.
13 Best Storage Bed Alternatives
Storage Bed Buying Guide
To narrow down the type of storage bed you'd want to buy, ask yourself these questions:
1. Is this bed for you or your child? Loft beds for children are an exciting way to revitalize a child's storage space. Some storage beds are created for twin sized rather than adult sized mattresses.
2. What size is your mattress? A queen sized storage bed will generally be less expensive than a king sized bed. Some storage beds come only in queen options, while others have king sized options as well.
3. Do you need the drawers to be reversible? Reversible drawers can pull out on either side of the bed. This is most important if your bed is pushed against a wall, but reversible beds can be convenient if you and a partner want to each have a drawer on your respective sides of the bed.
4. How visible do you want the drawers to be? Some storage beds have modern designs that make the drawers less obvious, while other drawers have obvious handles.
5. Do you want additional shelving? Storage beds sometimes come with built in shelves as well as drawers.
6. Do you only want storage space underneath the bed, or do you want the headboard to be optimized for storage space as well? Sometimes shelves on the headboard can eliminate the need for a bedside table.
7. What is your personal aesthetic? What color do you want the bed to be? Do you want an upholstered frame?
8. What is your budget?The Alegria 5654 Full Size Storage Bed from Nexera is a reversible storage bed. The drawers have slides that can be pulled out on both the left and the right. This bed will fit a standard sized queen mattress. No box spring is required, and it has a five hundred pound weight capacity. This bed is designed and created in Canada. It ships between twenty-four and forty-eight hours after the purchase date. The bed comes in a light, natural maple laminate finish. It costs about two hundred and fifty dollars.
The Dixon 1-Drawer Storage Bed has one storage drawer underneath the bed and a bookshelf for a headboard. The bed is fully reversible, allowing the drawer to be installed on either side without a hassle. It also includes an open storage space at the foot of the bed. It's optimized to fit a full sized bed, and costs about five hundred dollars.
The Discovery World Furniture Bookcase Captains Bed is a storage bed with six drawers underneath. The bed is made of solid, dark pine wood. The headboard is optimized with storage space for books and alarm clocks, eliminating the need for a bedside table. The drawers can be configured on either side of the bed. This bed costs about five hundred and fifty dollars.
The Sauder Shoal Creek Mates Bed is a white storage bed with two sliding drawers. It is built for twin sized mattresses. The drawers come with a removable divider. This is an ideal storage bed for kids and teenagers. It costs about two hundred dollars.
The Baxton Studio Sarter Contemporary Upholstered Storage Bed is a storage bed done in a contemporary, utilitarian style. The bed is upholstered in grey fabric and has a grid-tufted designed headboard. One drawer is on either side of the bed. The frame is made from a combination of hardwood and plywood. This bed accommodates a queen sized mattress and costs about five hundred and fifty dollars. A king sized version is also available for about six hundred and forty dollars.
The DONCO Kids 760-CP Low Study Loft Bed is a bed designed for use by kids and teenagers. The loft bed is lifted into the air, similar to the top bunk on a bunkbed. Underneath is a chest of drawers and bookshelves for optimal, compact room storage. This loft bed accommodates a twin sized mattress and is made of dark pine wood. It costs about four hundred and forty dollars.
The Coaster Queen Bed W/ Storage is a queen sized bed which does not require a box spring. It is upholstered in black faux leather for a sleek, modern look. This bed comes with a pull-out drawer for underneath storage. It costs about two hundred and seventy dollars, and expert assembly can be bought for an additional one hundred and sixty dollars.
The Traditional Storage Platform Bed by Coaster Home Furnishings is a queen sized storage mattress. It includes two storage drawers in the footboard, a special drawer in the headboard, and headboard book shelves. The drawer guides are made of sliding metal, and the drawers themselves are designed for optimum durability. This bed costs about seven hundred and fifty dollars, with optional expert assembly for an additional one hundred and sixty dollars.
The Baxton Studio Armeena Linen Modern Storage Bed is a gray storage bed with an upholstered headboard. It can accommodate a queen sized mattress and comes with three drawers on one side of the bed. This bed is unfortunately not reversible. Its wooden frame has foam padding, and the bed has black wood legs. The bed costs about four hundred dollars.
If you want to get rid of your bedside table by buying a bed with headboard storage space, the Traditional Storage Platform Bed by Coaster Home Furnishings, Discovery World Furniture Bookcase Captains Bed, and Dixon 1-Drawer Storage Bed are great. If you want a bed that can come with expert installation, the Traditional Storage Platform Bed and Coaster Queen Bed W/ Storage. If you're looking for a storage bed for your child, the DONCO Kids 760-CP Low Study Loft Bed and Sauder Shoal Creek Mates Bed are both great. If you want a storage bed with a more modern design, the Coaster Queen Bed W/ Storage and Alegria 5654 Full Size Storage Bed are ideal.
More Research on Storage Beds
Storage Bed Related Video: Top 14 Beds with Storage - Shop stylish storage beds onli...
Give an attractive and organised look to your room by adding wooden beds with storage. We have a marvelous collection of wooden and upholstered king size, ...