The Best Water Guns
To help you find the perfect water gun, we continuously put forth the effort to update and expand our list of recommendable water guns. Our team collects, edits and publishes new information, in order to present it to you in an accurate, significant and neatly arranged way.
8 Water Gun Alternatives
Table of Contents
Water Guns Buying Guide
Summer isn't complete without messy water-gun fights. Zipping around trees, picnic tables and innocent bystanders in pursuit of giggling prey and then skidding to a halt as superior forces pounce on you with overwhelmingly wet barrages is the essence of fun. You need the best in water weapons to be ready!
Features for the Fearless
Water capacity is a big consideration for many buyers, but superior water guns have a few other essential features. Ease and simplicity of reloading in a hurry are definite pluses, and sheer range is an attractive feature for surprising skulking opponents with the unexpected ability to teach them a lesson from afar. Some people even prefer to give up beefy ammunition capacity in return for sneaky concealability in sudden attacks against innocent visitors and grinning participants in long-running water wars.
Apart from all that, sturdiness and durability under battlefield conditions promise smooth functioning and repeated engagements across an entire season of wild squirting. The following armaments offer various combinations of the features that kids and grown-ups like to see in their soggifying squirters.
Light Weaponry for Quick Fights
The classic water pistol shows its historical influence in the following popular options available from Amazon for wanton watering:
• A triple pack of Nerf Super Soaker Zipfire water guns offers bearers sudden shots from deep concealment inside shirts and jackets, perfect for random, up-close hits against bossy siblings, snickering friends and yelling strangers who may very well slam out their own hidden water weapons for rapid retaliation.
• A dual pack of slide-racked Nerf Super Soaker Tidal Tube Blaster water guns gets you double the trouble for a long afternoon of sloppy wettings from slightly longer range than for more portable options like the Zipfire.
• The pump-handled Nerf Super Soaker Scatterblast Blaster, available singly, hosts an increased tank capacity to support its heavy, five-stream attack on the serenity of dry clothing. Considerably longer range means the ability to squirt jeering friends and yelling opponents from far away enough that you can immediately head for the hills before they can rack up their own weapons to deliver wet replies.
Medium Weaponry for Extended Battles
This middling category includes pool-filled shooters and bigger on-board tanks for giving amused targets a good sousing:
• The Original Stream Machine and Poolmaster Water Pop Power Launcher water guns slurp up their ammunition loads from any nearby water source such as a crystal-clear swimming pool, a sparkling stream, a peaceful pond or even a shimmering lake. A dual pack of either product will give you and a buddy lots of riotous mischief anywhere outdoors or indoors with an open water body ready for frantic refilling. While the slightly less expensive Power Launcher boasts psychedelic colors and a maximum range of 45 feet, the Stream Machine's purported ability to reach out and touch people from 70 feet away may sway more than a few amateur snipers who love nothing so much as lying in wait for the opportunity to abruptly wet down distant targets.
• The 24-inch and 32-inch versions of the AQUA ZOOKA Quick Fill Water Bazooka look the part with their capacious tanks and ability to heavily squirt laughing targets from up to 60 feet away. Handles designed for extended comfort and ease of gripping virtually guarantee solid hits even while running like a maniac to avoid furious counterstrikes from similarly armed water warriors.
• The Prextex Fireman Backpack Water Gun Blaster includes a totally convincing firefighter hat to complete the outfit of a brave extinguisher of sun-warmed poolside sitters, randomly selected friends and startled parents. It's excellent training for a bright future in rescuing kittens from trees and putting out ridiculous BBQ fires!
Heavy Weaponry for Sheer Sogginess
Some water guns offer sheer wetness capacity intended to make children and adults alike laugh with delight. The following options are likely to lead to plenty of soaked clothes and dripping faces during a gleeful summer afternoon of attacking unsuspecting victims and retreating for quick reloads from a garden hose or kitchen sink.
• The Buzz Bee Toys Water Warriors Python 2 Water Blaster offers a huge 52-ounce tank for repeated pinpoint attacks on stubborn opponents who just don't know when to give up and go inside to change into dry clothing. A claimed range of 40 feet offers the opportunity for a smiling tyrant to ruthlessly solidify control of a pool area or perhaps even an entire backyard.
• The Nerf Super Soaker Tri Strike Crossbow Soaker evokes images of hunting in the forest for annoyingly dry targets, boasting folding arms and selectable streams of water for either light or heavy soakings. A 40-ounce tank and an upper range of 38 feet offer a sporting chance to your grinning prey while minimizing trips back to civilization for reloading.
• The Super Soaker Switch Shot Blaster brings liquid terror to the battlefield with its wet assault profile and ability to quickly switch out empty ammunition magazines for fully loaded magazines. Rambo emulators will want to secure the additional Nerf Super Soaker Banana Clip Pack for four power-packed ammunition stockpiles to carry along. The long, wet wars between water warriors aren't for wimps!
Recommended Armaments for All
Not too surprisingly, toy industry giant Nerf has proven itself a powerhouse at producing water weapons. If you're looking for quick getaways and lightweight fun in the sun without spending too much, a pack of three Zipfire water guns will quickly arm you and a couple of buddies for sneaky assassinations with concealed water pistols and hollering retreats in the face of vengeful squirting in kind. Following not too far behind is the dual pack of Tidal Tube Blasters for increased water capacity while still offering lightweight ease of wafting around with intent to ferociously moisten.
For about the same price each, the bulkier Scatterblast Blaster boasts five-in-one zapping at the cost of frequent refueling runs and seriously reduced concealability. Some ambitious fighters will prefer the slightly pricier Water Warriors Python 2 for its expansive ammunition capacity, improved reach and intimidatingly bulbous appearance.
In a nod to socially responsible cosplay, forward-looking kids who anticipate careers in firefighting might cast an eye on the multi-component Prextex Fireman Backpack rig, which clearly conveys the fixed intent to hunt down anything remotely resembling a fiery attitude for thorough dousing, wetting and quenching. Firebugs, June bugs and buggy people all will learn to beware of the well-armed firefighter!
For rampant shooting and splashing around a swimming pool or other open body of water, a dual pack of either the Poolmaster Power Launcher or the Original Stream Machine water guns offers fast-loading excitement at low cost. For beefier battles, the AQUA ZOOKA Water Bazooka will slam opponents with multiple stinging rebukes to their nefarious plans for watery domination. Taking over the world one whacking squirt at a time has never been so perilous yet so much fun.
Crossbow enthusiasts might choose to go with the Tri Strike Crossbow Soaker for its flexibility in attack profiles and roomy ammunition capacity. Moving even more upscale, water warriors seeking the ultimate in hefty wetness could adopt the full-strength Switch Shot Blaster with the additional Banana Clip Pack for unending barrages against roaming packs of giggling opponents. No matter what the need, enthusiastic soakers can find their niches for laying waste to dry shirts and squirting water all over happy soldiers of soppiness.
Top Rated Water Guns
If you're looking into finding the best rated water gun, you should probable check out the HITOP Guns. We looked at various sources of reviews and found this one to have the best mix between review count and average rating stars.
The Lowest Price We Could Find
The Water Gun With the Most Reviews
With at least 213 reviews and counting, the Prextex Fireman Backpack Shooter and Blaster with Fire Hat might be another option to consider. This large amount of reviews signalizes that many people are using it, with most of them beeing satisfied.
The Water Gun With the Most Clicks
If you trust us and our users, feel free to check out the Sports The Original Stream Machine Gun. Our statistics say that it is the most favorite Water Gun from the list above.
If you're still undecided, I would recommend that you go with the masses and choose the top selling water gun: The Sports The Original Stream Machine Gun is the hottest bestseller in this category right now.
Water Gun Reviews
Water Guns on Instagram
Top Posts for #watergun
New Posts for #watergun
Further Reading on Water Guns
Unboxing and review for all of the blasters or water guns for Nerf Gun Game | Super Soaker Edition! Get them all on Amazon here! goo.gl MERCH ...
About this Article
It was last updated on 2019-01-11 05:45:50 and has been viewed 991 times.