The 10 Best Bunk Beds
Our Picks in Detail
If you have any questions regarding an item, please refer to our comments section for this article.
* Last update of prices was on 2019-01-18 09:48:33 via PA API. Prices or conditions may have changed in the meantime.
13 Best Bunk Bed Alternatives
Bunk Bed Buying Guide
2. The Acme 10170 is the ultimate space saver. The upper trundle bed is easily accessed from the stairway that doubles as built-in storage. This model comes in an espresso finish and is just under $600. This is a great choice for anyone who needs to maximize space. With its built-in storage, this bunk bed can solve a lot of space issues.
3. The Walker Edison bunk bed is a steel framed bed that has a powder coated finish. This model has the ability to separate into two separate twin size beds depending on the buyer's needs at the time. The ladder can be attached on either end of the bed and safety guardrails on the top bunk prevent falling and injuries. This model comes in at $199 and is perfect for anyone who wants a classic bunk bed with the ability to separate the beds if they wish.
4. Another classic style bunk bed the DHP model is a white coated steel framed bunk bed. The front attached latter is slated to provide safer movement to and from the top bunk. The top bed is provided with safety guardrails to ensure safety when on the top bunk. This bunk bed comes in at under $150. This is a great choice for someone who is looking for an affordable classic style bunk bed.
5. The American Funiture Classics bunk bed is another great option for anyone who needs to maximize space. This bunk bed comes with space saving drawers underneath the bottom bed. The solid wood framed bunk bed supports a twin top and full-size bottom bed. This bunk bed comes in at $425. This is a great choice for anyone who wants to save space but is still in need of a larger size bed.
6. The Coaster Home bunk bed is the ideal bed for anyone who wants to save space but does not want to sacrifice style. This uniquely designed bunk bed adds a layer of style to any room. This model holds two full sized beds making it perfect for anyone who wants to save space but still have a larger sized bed. The medal curve design of the frame makes the but sturdy and adds extra stability. This model comes in at $677. This is a great choice for anyone who wants a more stylish option or who is in need of a bunk bed that supports two full-size beds.
If you are in the market to buy a bunk bed there are certain things you must keep in mind when shopping around. Here are some important thinks to remember when buying a bunk bed.
What size beds do you need? Traditionally bunk beds support two twin size beds but you might be in the market for a frame that holds larger size beds. There are models that support full-size beds but commonly on the bottom bed will be a full. There are some models that support two larger beds but it is on the rare side. Figure out what size mattress will support your needs so that you can narrow down your search when shopping for beds.
Weight limit. Bunk beds have weight limits so be sure to find a bed that fits your weight limit needs. Buying a bed that doesn't support your weight limits can lead to serious safety hazards so make sure your bed can support the weight that will be on it.
Do you need extra space saving features? Many bunk bed models come with extra space saving features like cabinets and drawers. These are an excellent way to save on space in tight spaces. If you are looking to maximize space, which most likely you are if your buying bunk beds, drawers, and cabinets might help to add to much-needed storage space.
Safety measures. Some bunk beds come with safety measures that might be important to buyers. If you are worried about the danger of a top bunk make sure that you look for a model that has stable guardrails around the top bunk. Another issue of safety comes from the ladder. There are models that have straight or slanted ladders that might be easier for certain people to maneuver. Another option is stairs instead of a ladder. Some models have stairs that you climb to access the top bunk. Figure out what safety features you want before looking for a bunk bed.
Budget. The more you want from your bunk bed the more expensive it is likely to be. Figure out what is a must have from your bunk bed before you set a budget. This way you know what you will and will not compromise on.
Buying a bunk bed is a great way to maximize space. There are many models out there in different finishes and styles. Remember these tips when you start shopping for the perfect bunk bed to meet all of your needs.
More Research on Bunk Beds
Bunk Bed Related Video: 40 Cool Ideas! BUNK BED'S!
Bunk beds design and room ideas. 40 Cool Ideas! BUNK BED'S! Most amazing bunk beds for kids. Designing bunk beds that you might like. Thanks for watching ...