The Best Bunk Beds
To help you find the perfect bunk bed, we continuously put forth the effort to update and expand our list of recommendable bunk beds. Our team collects, edits and publishes new information, in order to present it to you in an accurate, significant and neatly arranged way.
Runner-ups: 10 Best Bunk Bed Alternatives
Table of Contents
Buying Guide for Bunk Beds
2. The Acme 10170 is the ultimate space saver. The upper trundle bed is easily accessed from the stairway that doubles as built-in storage. This model comes in an espresso finish and is just under $600. This is a great choice for anyone who needs to maximize space. With its built-in storage, this bunk bed can solve a lot of space issues.
3. The Walker Edison bunk bed is a steel framed bed that has a powder coated finish. This model has the ability to separate into two separate twin size beds depending on the buyer's needs at the time. The ladder can be attached on either end of the bed and safety guardrails on the top bunk prevent falling and injuries. This model comes in at $199 and is perfect for anyone who wants a classic bunk bed with the ability to separate the beds if they wish.
4. Another classic style bunk bed the DHP model is a white coated steel framed bunk bed. The front attached latter is slated to provide safer movement to and from the top bunk. The top bed is provided with safety guardrails to ensure safety when on the top bunk. This bunk bed comes in at under $150. This is a great choice for someone who is looking for an affordable classic style bunk bed.
5. The American Funiture Classics bunk bed is another great option for anyone who needs to maximize space. This bunk bed comes with space saving drawers underneath the bottom bed. The solid wood framed bunk bed supports a twin top and full-size bottom bed. This bunk bed comes in at $425. This is a great choice for anyone who wants to save space but is still in need of a larger size bed.
6. The Coaster Home bunk bed is the ideal bed for anyone who wants to save space but does not want to sacrifice style. This uniquely designed bunk bed adds a layer of style to any room. This model holds two full sized beds making it perfect for anyone who wants to save space but still have a larger sized bed. The medal curve design of the frame makes the but sturdy and adds extra stability. This model comes in at $677. This is a great choice for anyone who wants a more stylish option or who is in need of a bunk bed that supports two full-size beds.
If you are in the market to buy a bunk bed there are certain things you must keep in mind when shopping around. Here are some important thinks to remember when buying a bunk bed.
What size beds do you need? Traditionally bunk beds support two twin size beds but you might be in the market for a frame that holds larger size beds. There are models that support full-size beds but commonly on the bottom bed will be a full. There are some models that support two larger beds but it is on the rare side. Figure out what size mattress will support your needs so that you can narrow down your search when shopping for beds.
Weight limit. Bunk beds have weight limits so be sure to find a bed that fits your weight limit needs. Buying a bed that doesn't support your weight limits can lead to serious safety hazards so make sure your bed can support the weight that will be on it.
Do you need extra space saving features? Many bunk bed models come with extra space saving features like cabinets and drawers. These are an excellent way to save on space in tight spaces. If you are looking to maximize space, which most likely you are if your buying bunk beds, drawers, and cabinets might help to add to much-needed storage space.
Safety measures. Some bunk beds come with safety measures that might be important to buyers. If you are worried about the danger of a top bunk make sure that you look for a model that has stable guardrails around the top bunk. Another issue of safety comes from the ladder. There are models that have straight or slanted ladders that might be easier for certain people to maneuver. Another option is stairs instead of a ladder. Some models have stairs that you climb to access the top bunk. Figure out what safety features you want before looking for a bunk bed.
Budget. The more you want from your bunk bed the more expensive it is likely to be. Figure out what is a must have from your bunk bed before you set a budget. This way you know what you will and will not compromise on.
Buying a bunk bed is a great way to maximize space. There are many models out there in different finishes and styles. Remember these tips when you start shopping for the perfect bunk bed to meet all of your needs.
Top Rated Bunk Beds
If you're looking into finding the best rated bunk bed, you should probable check out the Harper&Bright Designs Solid Wood Bed. We looked at various sources of reviews and found this one to have the best mix between review count and average rating stars.
Often, going for the best price is a simple but good option. With a price of $179.00 (last checked on August 19, 2019), we do not list any other bunk bed cheaper than the Sturdy Metal Twin-over-Twin Bed. Just remember that it's not always the best option to go for the cheapest one.
The Bunk Bed with the Most Reviews
With at least 706 reviews and counting, the Storkcraft Long Horn Solid Hardwood Twin Bed might be another option to consider. This large amount of reviews signalizes that many people are using it, with most of them beeing satisfied.
It's quite rare that the saying "You get what you pay for" turns out incorrect. If you have the money on the sideline, feel free to choose the most expensive item from our list: The DONCO 3344-TFRDG Twin Over Full Campsite Loft BUNKBED Rustic Dirty Grey currently sells for $656.99.
Most Clicked Bunk Bed
If you trust us and our users, feel free to check out the Storkcraft Long Horn Solid Hardwood Twin Bed. Our statistics say that it is the most favorite Bunk Bed from the list above.
If you're still undecided, I would recommend that you go with the masses and choose the top selling bunk bed: The DONCO 3344-TFRDG Twin Over Full Campsite Loft BUNKBED Rustic Dirty Grey for currently View on Amazon (last checked on August 19, 2019).
That's it for now, please remember that this list is updated on a regular basis.
Bunk Bed Reviews
There are no reviews for Bunk Bed, yet.
Be the first to write one, or check for additional reviews in the next section below.
Share your opinion on Bunk Bed
#bunkbed on Instagram
Further Reading on Bunk Beds
Do Your Own Research
Wikipedia Article for Bunk Bed
PBteen bunk bed label...Product Part 9878901 Beadboard Bunk Bed Twin/Full: Sun... Bunk Bed Twin/Full: Sun Valley Honey 9848664 Beadboard Bunk Rails: Sun...
Bed Slats Riley Duo Bunk Bed End Slats... Bunk Bed Riley Duo Bunk Bed Slats...Riley Duo Bunk Bed End Slats...
and BK151SL Bedz King Bunk Bed Model BK975SL Bedz King Bunk Bed Models... Bunk Bed Models BK150SL and BK151SL Bedz King Bunk Bed Model...BK975SL Bedz King Bunk Bed Models BK950SL and BK951SL...
• Bunk beds are commonly used in American households, yet to our knowledge, no studies have been done to determine if they are safe. We prospectively studied the incidence, epidemiology, and outcome of injuries related to bunk beds. We interviewed all patients with …
A common pediatric fracture is often overlooked due to the subtle deformity of the proximal first metatarsal. The injury is produced during a fall from a height, resulting in a flexion force that wedges the oblique first cuneiform-first metatarsal epiphysis into the first metatarsal …
The present invention relatesV to furniture and, more particularly, to the provision of a new and improved sofa- bunk bed which may be operatively used as either a sofa or as a double- bunk bed upon a simple position ing movement of a back cushion thereof. There hasy …
Bunk Bed Related Video: Don't Buy a Bunk Bed Until You Read Our Reviews!
Bunk beds are a great way to conserve space in a crowded bedroom. Kids of all ages, whether they're young or in college, enjoy the fun of a bunk bed.