The Best Shirataki Noodles
To help you find the perfect shirataki noodle, we continuously put forth the effort to update and expand our list of recommendable shirataki noodles. Our team collects, edits and publishes new information, in order to present it to you in an accurate, significant and neatly arranged way.
Runner-ups: 8 Best Shirataki Noodle Alternatives
Table of Contents
Buying Guide for Shirataki Noodles
They can be found in both dry or wet form, and are generally paired with bold flavors to offer them some taste. They have no real flavor by themselves. If you have ever had Dan Dan noodles, then you've had shirataki noodles. They are even used in Japanese cooking as sushi wraps like a bird's nest. When flavored with sugar and sweet milk or coconut, they make a nice exotic desert as well. The uses for them is really limitless with creativity.
They are also great in cold salads with Asian spices. One of the benefits to them is their texture. It has no starch, so they hold up very well in any salads and do not need refrigeration. They even cook in a matter of seconds. Simply boil some water, drop them in, and you have a base for anything. There are wet options as well. Those are instant meals that can often be bought in a package to which any sauce can be easily added to a great instant exotic meal. You can even take them on a trip for an exotic Asian meal on the go. Pair them with non-Asian things too. They don't have to be just for Asian meals. Anything can be paired with them for a fabulous meal. Here are some great choices for every budget and need, in both dry or wet versions and brands. Some are even imported from Japan directly, that are available to buy online.
Where to Buy ThemThese can be found in many places. Many asian markets have them. Sometimes you can find a great sale. If you can find these in bulk, then you should always snag them up. They last forever, as long as they are stored in a dry place, unopened, they last for years.
Low Budget Choices- Miracle Noodle Angel Hair is a great choice for anyone that wants a completely vegan option at a good price. Some sellers might mark it up, but generally, it runs about $3.84 for a bag of 7 ounce noodles. They even come in various flavors for those people that want to branch out away from purely asian meals.
- Miracle Noodle Shirataki Fettuccini Black 6 Pack this is an option that really saves money. It's a 6 pack for $10.09. They are black, but these noodles come in all types of varieties. It's what makes them fun to eat. Like all of these noodles, this can last safely over time if stored properly.
- For a special treat in the dried noodle category, with a Low end budget, there is the Japanese Dried Shirataki Ito Konnyaku Noodles Zenpasta. They are easy to use. you can reconstitute them by poyring hot water over them. It's easy and they taste great. They cost $15.49 for ten packs.
High End Budget- Japan Gold Gluten Free Dried Shirataki Noodles, 2.6 Ounce are an excellent high budget choice. They are an excellent, gourmet grade choice for anyone that wants individual, fast access to a gourmet meal. It's good for you too.
- The Easy to Prepare, No Boiling, Shirataki Magic Noodles [4-pk], Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Drain/Rinse are a greatquick meal for those that are not budget concerned. They are a direct import from Japan. they are excellent in both texture and taste. They mix well with any sauce.
- For a gourmet, high end budget, the Noodle Gluten-Free Pasta are the best choice. They cost $38.05 for a pack of 12. There is no need to do anything to cook them. they last forever and have a higher-end taste. They are a bit thicker.
- If you want the more gourmet choice, then there are plenty of options available. The Japanese import version Konjac Brand are an excellent choice. The packaging is nice and most people report that the noodles have a better texture. These are wet and there is no need to cook them. You could even take them for an exotic camping meal.
- One of the higher-end budget choices is the Miracle Brand Garlic and Herb Version. These are great for anyone that loves this product and wants to venture outside of the asian category. They cost $27.69, and are the wet noodle variety, but they are really excellent for an instant meal. Pair with chicken if that is part of your diet, then add some fresh basil, and you have an instant gourmet meal.
- The Nooodle Brand shirataki noodles are one of the more high-end noodles. They are wet and able to be eaten instantly. They have a wonderful texture that just begs for a nice sauce and some veggies or meat, depending on what you prefer. They are expensive though. They cost $54.93 for a pack of 20.
- Another excellent choice are the Better Than Noodles Brand version of this. They are instant and do not need any prior preparation to eat them with whatever you like. They are really nice for throwing into a lunch bag for a quick meal. You can open the pack and pour in a sauce.
These noodles, both dry and wet make an excellent way to observe specialty diets, watch weight issues and even have benefits for diabetics. They fill you up and can pair with anything you can imagine. There are more flavors than anyone can imagine. When paired with various veggies, tofu, or meat, as your diet requires, they become a filling, low-calorie meal that is good for you.
Top Rated Shirataki Noodles
If you're looking into finding the best rated shirataki noodle, you should probable check out the Organic Well Lean Noodles. We looked at various sources of reviews and found this one to have the best mix between review count and average rating stars.
Often, going for the best price is a simple but good option. With a price of $16.81 (last checked on November 21, 2019), we do not list any other shirataki noodle cheaper than the Miracle Noodle. Just remember that it's not always the best option to go for the cheapest one.
The Shirataki Noodle with the Most Reviews
With at least 5226 reviews and counting, the Miracle Noodle might be another option to consider. This large amount of reviews signalizes that many people are using it, with most of them beeing satisfied.
It's quite rare that the saying "You get what you pay for" turns out incorrect. If you have the money on the sideline, feel free to choose the most expensive item from our list: The Organic Well Lean Variety currently sells for $70.99.
Most Clicked Shirataki Noodle
If you trust us and our users, feel free to check out the Miracle Noodle. Our statistics say that it is the most favorite Shirataki Noodle from the list above.
If you're still undecided, I would recommend that you go with the masses and choose the top selling shirataki noodle: The Miracle Noodle for currently View on Amazon (last checked on November 21, 2019).
That's it for now, please remember that this list is updated on a regular basis.
Shirataki Noodle Reviews
There are no reviews for Shirataki Noodle, yet.
Be the first to write one, or check for additional reviews in the next section below.
Share your opinion on Shirataki Noodle
#shiratakinoodle on Instagram
Further Reading on Shirataki Noodles
Do Your Own Research
Shirataki (白滝, often written with the hiragana しらたき) are thin, translucent, gelatinous traditional Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam (devil's
dishes. Hiyamugi Ramen Sanuki udon Shirataki noodles Soba Sōmen Udon Wanko soba Yakisoba Korean noodles are noodles or noodle dishes in Korean cuisine, and
dishes. Shirataki noodles are translucent, traditional Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam and sometimes tofu. In Korean cuisine, glass noodles are
mein Pot Noodle Hawaiian saimin Shirataki noodles Tsukemen Instant foods portal Food portal Burmon, Andrew (11 June 2015). "Instant Noodles Will Either
sauces, or in soups or hot dishes. Champon Hōtō Okinawa soba Ramen Shirataki noodles Sara udon Sōmen salad Tensoba Toshikoshi soba Tsukemen Yaki udon Yakisoba
The aim of this study was to test the feasibility of a type of Japanese noodle, named “ shirataki konnyaku”, for microsurgery training in the operating room. Thirteen surgical residents without experience in microsurgery had to perform two microsurgical …
Shirataki Noodle Related Video: Low Carb SHIRATAKI NOODLE Review & Taste Test - Tips for ...
Low carb shirataki noodles are one of the most contentious products on the market. Made from konjac flour, these noodles have a texture very similar to real ...