23 Alternatives to Adobe Muse
Table of Contents
- 1 Alternatives to Adobe Muse
- 2 Pros & Cons of Adobe Muse
- 3 Features of Adobe Muse
- 4 Adobe Muse Reviews
- 5 Adobe Muse Youtube Videos
- 6 Additional Adobe Muse Reviews, Pros & Cons and Similar Software
- 7 Comments on Adobe Muse
More About Adobe Muse
Pros & Cons of Adobe Muse
- Site Visualization: The main function and attractive element of Adobe Muse is the ability to create with widgets and web design tools.
- Easy Publishing Capabilities: The user can simply push a button that says, PUBLISH, to instantly update the site to a live, hosted webpage. This makes it possible to see how certain images and other elements are viewed by other viewers across various platforms.
- Master Pages: These pages act as masters or original copies to be designed as a template for specific pages on the website being designed. There is then the ability to globally edit a page, such as a link to navigate to a menu, header or other page.
- Photo Editing: Many users have noted that the ability to edit photos within the design software is limited and basic in scope. A similar program, Google Web Designer, makes it easy to edit photos and has more features available to manipulate media with filters.
- Non-flexing widgets: The ability to use widgets within the software is somewhat limited, specifically in getting widgets to flex with widths and heights as needed. A similar software, Coda, has the capability of implementing flexible widgets that span distances and modules within the web design software.
- Page heights and widths: Templates are used to design the pages within the software. These templates can be edited via professional code development tools, but are not capable of easily stretching to different device widths given the visual design platform alone. A similar software, WebFlow, allows for the web widths and heights to be put in via dimension input boxes and you can drag and move site module lengths.
Features of Adobe Muse
- Simplified Website Design Tool: The software allows for the easy production of websites with master pages, link buttons, metadata and instant sitemap creation.
- Visually Edit and Publish: There are many functional elements that can be designed within the program.
- The ability for almost anybody to use the software allows for a wide array of users to design sites on their own.
- HTML Integration & Code-free: The software limits the amount of potential bugs and loading times for a website by streamlining HTML integration.
- This means that the loading times for sites are quicker, because of the organized and clean code.
Adobe Muse Reviews
"Adobe Muse shines above other comparable software in the “no code,” adaptive website software genre. The ability to visually design a website, then upload and host the functional site makes this software great."
Additional Adobe Muse Reviews, Pros & Cons and Similar Software
New: our editorial list of additional articles. We decided to gather informartion all around the internet and present you a list of helpful, external links to interesting reads about Adobe Muse reviews, pros & cons and similar software.
Adobe Muse Youtube Videos
Adobe Muse - QUICK Overview to Decide if it's FOR YOU!
Disclaimer: This video was not made by us, but we found it interesting enough to embed it here.
Comments on Adobe Muse
Any helpful suggestions to make on the list of alternatives to Adobe Muse? Feel free to write a comment!
About this article
This page about Adobe Muse was published by G. Krambs / Alternative.me and last updated on 2018-09-20 04:49:54. This page has been viewed 3806 times.