8 Alternatives to OutSystems
Table of Contents
- 1 Alternatives to OutSystems
- 2 Pros & Cons of OutSystems
- 3 Features of OutSystems
- 4 OutSystems Reviews
- 5 OutSystems Youtube Videos
- 6 Additional OutSystems Reviews, Pros & Cons and Similar Software
- 7 Comments on OutSystems
More About OutSystems
Pros & Cons of OutSystems
- Free trial available, and a free version is available forever after that, although it has very limited functionality
- A handy knowledge base, complete with study guides, courses and webinars, is available on the company's website to help developers get started. Classroom sessions for old-fashioned users are also available
- Usage beyond the free version is meant for serious developers only with the cheapest price starting at $2,100 per month
Features of OutSystems
- Offline synchronization of data
- Full stack visual development, which uses drag and drop techniques to implement functionality for business processes, user interfaces, data models and logic
- Cross-platform apps are no problem, and user code can be inserted when needed
- Apps can be delivered and updated with a single click, and changes are automatically tracked by the platform
- Incredibly fast visual modeling
- In-app feedback lets users share written and voice feedback in the application itself, simplifying communications and optimizing update turnaround
- Immediate dependency refactoring after model analysis
- Automatic query updating after database table modification
- Native access of any device
- Integration with REST APIs and SOAP web services with no need for coding
- On device business logic
"In the world of low-level programming, integration with the very core processes of a system are the name of the game. OutSystems seeks to streamline this process by offering a suite of useful tools to add to a developer's arsenal. The software is very customizable and features a slew of pre-built, open source connectors. If that's not enough, a programmer can build a custom connector for use with pretty much any external process. The entire purpose of low-level software is integration, so OutSystems, as the name implies, can handle any system out there. Advanced users can even develop their own back end for the platform as a service in order to connect with popular cloud providers."
Additional OutSystems Reviews, Pros & Cons and Similar Software
New: our editorial list of additional articles. We decided to gather informartion all around the internet and present you a list of helpful, external links to interesting reads about OutSystems reviews, pros & cons and similar software.
OutSystems Youtube Videos
OutSystems 2-Minute Overview
Disclaimer: This video was not made by us, but we found it interesting enough to embed it here.
Comments on OutSystems
Any helpful suggestions to make on the list of alternatives to OutSystems? Feel free to write a comment!
About this article
This page about OutSystems was published by G. Krambs / Alternative.me and last updated on 2018-10-17 05:15:53. This page has been viewed 1806 times.