17 Alternatives to ManyCam
Table of Contents
- 1 Alternatives to ManyCam
- 2 Pros & Cons of ManyCam
- 3 Features of ManyCam
- 4 ManyCam Reviews
- 5 ManyCam Youtube Videos
- 6 Additional ManyCam Reviews, Pros & Cons and Similar Software
- 7 Comments on ManyCam
More About ManyCam
The user interface is among the most intuitive for similar video capture software. It integrates a modular UI that allows users to drag and drop their favorite tools into a main menu and enables the user to “favorite” individual widgets that they use the most frequently, making them even more accessible. When you click on a particular tool, a new panel opens up showing the user each of the features that tool has.
ManyCam also allows users to broadcast their live feed over multiple channels simultaneously. This can include Facebook, YouTube, Skype, Livestream, Twitch, Tumblr, and just about any other service that allows live streaming.
In addition, multiple cameras can be integrated seamlessly. So for users interested in broadcasting their desktop capture with their face in an overlaid screen, ManyCam makes this (and more) eminently possible.
Have you ever wanted to take a picture of yourself in the Bahamas even though you’re not actually in the Bahamas? With ManyCam you can remove the background that is literally behind you and replace it with a background of your choice. ManyCam offers green screen capability, including images that you yourself provide.
This expanding list of features has led to the widespread popularity of and enthusiasm for ManyCam.
Pros & Cons of ManyCam
- Feature rich
- Can be used across multiple platforms, including mobile devices
- Reasonably priced license
- Free to test with limited features
- Includes professional quality options
- Year-to-year license includes expanding list of features
- Yearly license can prove costly
- Requires research to determine which license works best for you
Features of ManyCam
- Multiple video sources
- Broadcast one video stream to multiple programs
- Screencap desktop
- Full YouTube integration
- Picture in picture
- Green screen
- Lower third (captions, subtitles, etc…)
- Mobile app available
- D masks and a long list of other video effects
- Intuitive user interface with toolbar and widgets
- Excellent documentation with video tutorials
- Draw and add text over live streams
- Switch between multiple cameras at different angles
- Set up multimedia presentations using its playlist feature
- Connect to your favorite streaming sites using the RTMP feature
- IP camera
- Motion detection
- Programmable hotkeys for faster productivity
"While ManyCam is offered as freeware, in order to enjoy the full program, a user will have to make a substantial payment for a yearly license. Is it worth it? Millions of users believe it is. ManyCam routinely rates among the highest ranking webcam software of its kind. The only major downside is that it can be a bit pricey for some folks. You’ll have to research if you need all the functionality of ManyCam to justify the $300 yearly Enterprise license. There are cheaper licenses that you can purchase or upgrade if you feel the need, and best of all, you can give ManyCam a test run to see if it suits your needs."
Additional ManyCam Reviews, Pros & Cons and Similar Software
New: our editorial list of additional articles. We decided to gather informartion all around the internet and present you a list of helpful, external links to interesting reads about ManyCam reviews, pros & cons and similar software.
ManyCam Youtube Videos
Disclaimer: This video was not made by us, but we found it interesting enough to embed it here.
Comments on ManyCam
Any helpful suggestions to make on the list of alternatives to ManyCam? Feel free to write a comment!
About this article
This page about ManyCam was published by G. Krambs / Alternative.me and last updated on 2018-11-18 06:24:59. This page has been viewed 6895 times.