RetroTool is a simple, yet flexible tool for running fun, engaging and productive retrospectives with remote teams. It encourages unbiased discussions by letting participants generate ideas in their o...wn private sections. Users can anonymously publish only the cards they feel comfortable with.
Create a blank board or start with one of our templates, adjust it to your needs, start a Zoom or Hangouts Meet (or any other) video conference to see your teammates and share the link! Doing a retrospective is as simple as that.
- unbiased idea generation in private sections
- votes limiting per column or in a whole retrospective
- hidden voting (each participant sees only their votes)
- sorting each column by points (votes) or manually
- action points support
- built-in timer
- export to Markdown (for posting on Slack or into a page on Confluence)
- remove retrospective with everything inside without a trace
- built-in templates, popular templates Read moreless