2 Alternatives to Sandbox Software
Table of Contents
- 1 Alternatives to Sandbox Software
- 2 Pros & Cons of Sandbox Software
- 3 Features of Sandbox Software
- 4 Sandbox Software Reviews
- 5 Sandbox Software Youtube Videos
- 6 Additional Sandbox Software Reviews, Pros & Cons and Similar Software
- 7 Comments on Sandbox Software
Pros & Cons of Sandbox Software
- Tracks a variety of information and automates many backoffice tasks
- Offers several communication options to stay in touch with parents throughout the day
- Reports portal keeps vital information at teachers’ and adminstrators’ fingertips
- Customer support is included in the monthly subscription cost
- Free 30-day trial offered that includes support
- Since the software is cloud-based, it may require additional costs to customize due to business needs and/or to comply with unique regulations
- It is only offered as a monthly subscription; no licensing available
- Online documentation isn’t very extensive, although phone/email support is free
Features of Sandbox Software
- Administrative features track and share information customized to user’s needs
- Timeclock tracks staff attendance and hours
- Online registration so parents can complete applications and registrations online
- Teacher’s app allows staff to upload information and communicate with parents
- Parent portal allows access to updates and photos of their children throughout the day
- Automated billing that tracks schedules and pricing and creates invoices
Sandbox Software Reviews
"Sandbox offers a full suite of components that track and update all facets of a child care operation. The administrative portal contains a day-at-a-glance dashboard, with separate panels containing family, billing, staffing, and report information. The timeclock portal allows for employees to securely log their time and for parents to check in/out their children each day. The online registration feature collects detailed information about each child, their approved guardians, parent contact information, payments, and more. Teachers have their own tools, including child attendance, schedules, parent information, and messaging tools. Parents have a full portal where they can receive updates and update their children's information. Parents can also track their payments and billing history. The automated billing feature tracks payments and allows for parents to set up automated payments using several options.
Overall, this software offers a solid business management tool for small- to medium-sized child care businesses. Since it is cloud-based, this saves on networking, hardware, software, and support costs and allows more time for businesses to manage more critical daily operations. Free support is offered with the monthly description, but it is not clear when a customer would be charged for customizations due to unique data/interface needs."
Additional Sandbox Software Reviews, Pros & Cons and Similar Software
New: our editorial list of additional articles. We decided to gather informartion all around the internet and present you a list of helpful, external links to interesting reads about Sandbox Software reviews, pros & cons and similar software.
Sandbox Software Youtube Videos
5 of the Best Sandbox Applications for Windows 10
Disclaimer: This video was not made by us, but we found it interesting enough to embed it here.
Comments on Sandbox Software
Any helpful suggestions to make on the list of alternatives to Sandbox Software? Feel free to write a comment!
About this article
This page about Sandbox Software was published by G. Krambs / Alternative.me and last updated on 2018-10-17 06:40:33. This page has been viewed 917 times.