Bloglovin' Alternatives and Reviews
Bloglovin' is a reading app that aims to fill in the void left behind by Google Reader. Designed as the ultimate companion tool for anyone interested in reading or writing blogs, Bloglovin' incorporates many of Google Reader's best features, while simultaneously branching out with its own unique features. As a result, Bloglovin' is the ideal choice for any blogging enthusiast who wants to sit back and effortlessly enjoy their content.
Platforms: Android iOS Fire OS Browser
Table of Contents
14 Alternatives to Bloglovin'
Pros & Cons of Bloglovin'
- Full support for bloggers makes it easier for them to track followers.
- Social features let you share your picks for great reads with your followers.
- The streamlined browser version makes reading a straightforward process.
- Fewer display options than many of its competitors.
- An insufficiently developed interface can sometimes make it difficult to navigate.
Features of Bloglovin'
- Stays up to date on all of your favorite blogs.
- Works on a variety of devices, including computers, iPhones, and iPads.
- Discovers the newest and hottest blogs for you at the click of a button.
"As one of the biggest competitors to enter the blog reading market, Bloglovin' has also proven itself to be one of the most resilient. At first glance, Bloglovin' may not seem like much. Its user interface lacks a number of display options and its overall aesthetic can sometimes be so simplistic as to actually be almost inaccessible. Still, once you get past the initial design of the app, you'll be able to dig in and really begin to appreciate everything it offers.
First and foremost, Bloglovin' is the ideal reader app for anyone who considers themselves to be a blogger. With Bloglovin', you can easily track your followers, as well as highlight specific blogs that are already out there for your readers to take a look at. In fact, even if you're not a blogger, you can still use these functions to help you stay in contact with other readers. Compared to other reader apps, Bloglovin' puts a much greater emphasis on the role of the audience. Instead of feeling like you're doing chores, Bloglovin' makes you feel like you're a curator who's picking the hottest blogs to promote for others.
If you're looking for a straightforward app that gives you just the blogs you care about and nothing else, then you might want to look for something else. If, on the other hand, you want an app that makes you feel like you're a part of a network that's bigger than yourself, then this is the app for you."
Bloglovin' Youtube Videos
Why We Love Bloglovin'!
Disclaimer: This video was not made by us, but we found it interesting enough to embed it here.