This message is shown by Gaming Bot when the help command is sent to a channel:
Gaming Bot BOTtoday at 4:20 PM
Use &help <commandname> for details
• &feedback If you want to leave feedback about the Bot to the Dev • &info Gives some useful Server statistics • &invite Links my official invite link to add me to your Server. • &mylevel Tells you your permission level for the current message location. • &ping Shows you the current ping for the bot and the API. • &say Says the Text as the Bot. • &stats Gives some useful bot statistics • &vote Links my official vote link to show some appreciation.
If no reason is set, you have the option to set a reason later with &reason <caseNumber> <reason>
• &ban Ban a User from the Server. • &kick Kick a User from the Server. • &mute Mute a User in the Server. • &reason Set the Reason for a recent Mod Action (by case number). • &tempban Temporarily bans a User from the Server. • &tempmute Tempmute a User in the Server. • &unban Unban a User from the Server. • &unmute Unmute a User in the Server.
• &premium Check if this guild has Premium (and which tier) • &redeem Redeems the 1 week test period for Platinum Premium on the Server you specify.
• &setup Sets up a category with the default settings
• &help Displays all the available commands for your permission level. • &set View/Change settings for your server.
• &join Requests access to a Temp Voice Channel. • &voice Change settings for your temp Voice / Textchannel
Each month you can win Gold Premium of this bot! Check out my Support Server to learn how to participate!
You can always get more help on the command list of Gaming Bot by visiting their support server or their website: