5 Alternatives to Clover
Table of Contents
- 1 Alternatives to Clover
- 2 Pros & Cons of Clover
- 3 Features of Clover
- 4 Clover Reviews
- 5 Clover Youtube Videos
- 6 Additional Clover Reviews, Pros & Cons and Similar Software
- 7 Comments on Clover
Pros & Cons of Clover
- The software is completely free to download and use. However, users that want to support the development of Clover can donate on the Ejie Technology website via PayPal
- Software is still actively developed, with the last update, 3.4.2, released on Feb. 28, 2018
- Supported in English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Norwegian and Portuguese
- No support for other operating systems or their respective file browser programs. For example, Clover can't be used on Apple Mac OS X operating systems that use Finder, and Clover can't be used on Linux desktop operating systems
- No support for mobile devices (Android or Apple iOS)
Features of Clover
- Open multiple Windows Explorer "tabs" in the same window, making the typical file browser experience function more like a typical internet browser
- Clover features the ability to add bookmarks to frequently visited file locations on the PC, which is quite similar to how bookmarks function in Google Chrome
- Convenient keyboard shortcuts allow the user to quickly move between tabs.
- Ctrl + T opens a page, Ctrl + W closes a page and Ctrl + Tab switches between pages.
- Ctrl + D opens the bookmarks bar.
- Ctrl + N opens a new window, and Ctrl + Shift + T reopens the last closed tab
- A convenient user feedback section allows users to leave valuable comments about the software so the developers can create better updates in the future
- Tabs and bookmarks can still be dragged out (or right clicked) and opened into new windows, similar to the functionality of an internet browser
"One of the more mind-boggling missing features of Windows is the ability to put multiple Windows Explorer windows into a single, tabulated experience. Thanks to Clover by Ejie Technology, that problem has been solved. Clover is actually an extension to Windows Explorer to give it tabbed functionality similar to an internet browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome or Opera. The software requires Microsoft Windows operating system version XP or greater."
Additional Clover Reviews, Pros & Cons and Similar Software
New: our editorial list of additional articles. We decided to gather informartion all around the internet and present you a list of helpful, external links to interesting reads about Clover reviews, pros & cons and similar software.
Clover Youtube Videos
TOO FACED CLOVER PALETTE! | Review + Swatches | Holiday 2017 Makeup
Disclaimer: This video was not made by us, but we found it interesting enough to embed it here.
Comments on Clover
Any helpful suggestions to make on the list of alternatives to Clover? Feel free to write a comment!
About this article
This page about Clover was published by G. Krambs / Alternative.me and last updated on 2018-12-17 11:40:13. This page has been viewed 2596 times.