4 Alternatives to Tenfold
Table of Contents
- 1 Alternatives to Tenfold
- 2 Pros & Cons of Tenfold
- 3 Features of Tenfold
- 4 Tenfold Reviews
- 5 Tenfold Youtube Videos
- 6 Additional Tenfold Reviews, Pros & Cons and Similar Software
- 7 Comments on Tenfold
More About Tenfold
Pros & Cons of Tenfold
- Tenfold is based off of the popular game Sudoku, meaning that people who have already had experience playing Sudoku will likely be able to pick up and play the game very quickly and without much effort.
- Tenfold is not targeted specifically towards any one audience, so anybody can enjoy playing it. The game can be played by young children, elderly people, and everyone in between.
- Tenfold's gameplay is propelled by its own simplicity. Because it is so simple and easy to play, it can be easy to spend hours getting lost in it trying to best yourself.
- The idea behind the game Tenfold is not necessarily unique. There are no spectacular features that it brings to the table. This negative aspect is countered by the simplicity of the gameplay.
- Because the game does not have a special audience in mind, there may not be any features to the game that make it stand out or make it appealing to any particular audience or group.
- If you do not like repetitive tasks, you may not enjoy Tenfold. While the gameplay is fun to some, it is certainly repetitive which may not be appealing to everyone.
Features of Tenfold
- Tenfold features simple Sudoku-like gameplay designed to be played by a single player.
- As a result, the game is a great way to kill time when you are alone and have nothing else to do in your spare time.
- Tenfold does not target any specific audience with its gameplay, making it accessible to people of all sorts of ages.
- Tenfold is easily downloaded from the app store and is compatible with the newest version of the iPhone as of 2018, making it accessible to all iPhone users.
"Tenfold is great game for people who have spent their lives enjoying and trying to master the game Sudoku. Sudoku is an incredibly popular game, so Tenfold has a very wide audience that it can appeal to. However, the game is great for people who have even never played Sudoku. Anyone who enjoys single player games or apps can enjoy it, and anyone who enjoys numbers or puzzles will also like the app. The game is easy to play and not very difficult to figure out. As a result, it can be a good time for people of any age. There are not many limiting factors when it comes to the audience of Tenfold. In fact, the game has such a wide ranging appeal that people oftentimes find themselves unable to stop playing. There are few single player games available that are as fun and accessible as Tenfold."
Additional Tenfold Reviews, Pros & Cons and Similar Software
New: our editorial list of additional articles. We decided to gather informartion all around the internet and present you a list of helpful, external links to interesting reads about Tenfold reviews, pros & cons and similar software.
Tenfold Youtube Videos
TEN FOLD - Trailer Home
Disclaimer: This video was not made by us, but we found it interesting enough to embed it here.
Comments on Tenfold
Any helpful suggestions to make on the list of alternatives to Tenfold? Feel free to write a comment!
About this article
This page about Tenfold was published by G. Krambs / Alternative.me and last updated on 2018-12-17 13:10:02. This page has been viewed 567 times.