28 Alternatives to GQueues
Table of Contents
- 1 Alternatives to GQueues
- 2 Pros & Cons of GQueues
- 3 Features of GQueues
- 4 GQueues Reviews
- 5 GQueues Youtube Videos
- 6 Additional GQueues Reviews, Pros & Cons and Similar Software
- 7 Comments on GQueues
More About GQueues
The GQueues mobile app is available for both Android and iOS systems. It uses secure syncing to ensure that your tasks are up-to-date and available wherever you are. The mobile app is an excellent way to stay organized and reduce your stress levels whether you're at home, at work, or on the go. It's perfect for busy people who don't always have the time to sit down in front of the computer.
GQueues is a Google Cloud premier partner which offers seamless integration with G Suite so that organizations can more effectively collaborate on their work. The integration features a fully-featured intuitive task manager that integrates with both Gmail and G Suite. It allows you to access GQueues directly from G Suite without needing to log in our out again. There's also two-way calendar syncing, so you can set due dates on your tasks using GQueues and have said due dates automatically appear in your Google Calendar. Meanwhile, if you modify your tasks in the Google Calendar, those changes will sync to GQueues as well.
You can share lists and other information with other people, and it's easy to assign tasks when you use the Google Contacts integration feature. You can also integrate the app with Google Drive, which allows you to attach all of the files and folders found in your Google Drive. GQueues manages the background permissions to make files available to project collaborators. You can also create tasks from your email and clear your email inbox using GQueues.
The GQueues app also prides itself on its security and its reliability. A 128-bit encrypted SSL connection is applied to all user-to-user communication in order to keep data protected. GQueues runs using the same servers and infrastructure as Google's services, and it offers the same level of availability and protection that Google's main services does.
Pros & Cons of GQueues
- Multi-platform app is available for both Android and iOS
- Mobile app allows you to take all of your tasks and organization with you on the go
- Seamless integration with all of Google's main features
- Two-way syncing with all of Google's main features
- Intuitive interface with superb organization features
- Sharing and collaboration features for business projects
- Only integrates with Google programs; it won't be helpful for businesses that operate without Google
- Slight learning curve with deciding which organizational systems work best for you
- Team collaboration features could be more comprehensive
Features of GQueues
- Sharing and collaboration features including syncing with Google Contacts
- Google Calendar integration
- Attachments and Google Drive integration
- Assignments and task delegation
- Unlimited subtasks to break large projects into manageable pieces
- Integration with Gmail to turn emails into tasks and control your Gmail inbox
- Comments allowing you to discuss task details and project details with your team of collaborators
- Reminders via email, pop-up, or text message
- Automated repeating tasks
- Tagging systems for deeper organization
- Search and smart queues
There are no reviews for GQueues, yet.
Be the first to write one, or check for additional reviews in the next section below.
Additional GQueues Reviews, Pros & Cons and Similar Software
New: our editorial list of additional articles. We decided to gather informartion all around the internet and present you a list of helpful, external links to interesting reads about GQueues reviews, pros & cons and similar software.
GQueues Youtube Videos
Choosing Your Perfect Task Manager - Webinar Replay
Disclaimer: This video was not made by us, but we found it interesting enough to embed it here.
Comments on GQueues
Any helpful suggestions to make on the list of alternatives to GQueues? Feel free to write a comment!
About this article
This page about GQueues was published by G. Krambs / Alternative.me and last updated on 2018-10-17 13:42:36. This page has been viewed 922 times.